WWE is racist because America is racist.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
It’s not even a sports thing since in football basketball and boxing, black people are acknowledged and celebrated as athletic superiors and they treat those black athletes with admiration.....while they’re wearing the jersey. But in UFC, the black championship level fighters are disliked. I remember the presser at the first UFC MSG show and every fighter of colored got booed. It’s something in MMA & WWE where that’s different. Now, I think black top guys would be MORE accepted in WWE since their fanbase is far more reflective of the world than UFC’s

yea

MMA is a white rebellious sport.

black fighters were supposed to stay in boxing.

So wait who do we compare WWE to if we can't compare their deal to real sports? Fox is basically using WWE to replace a real sport in UFC and no TV show would dare put on 5 hours of primetime content on every week week because that would burn out the writers.

Edit: I've been following TV ratings since 2005 when I wanted to figure out why my favorite shows kept getting cancelled early, so I know how to read those numbers.

where is the UFC going?

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
man fukk out of hear with that bullshyt i stopped watching wresling over 10 years ago and a big part was that WWE is racist, its not because SOCIETY is Racist its that the OWNER IS A fukkING RACIST so i dont support his product.

wrestling exists outside of the WWE.

wouldn't it make more sense to just support the other wrestling promotions that actually push their black wrestlers, rather than to stop watching wrestling altogether??

Reportedly they're going to ESPN

do they get higher ratings than the WWE??

Last edited: