WWE Summerslam 2014 (8/17): Brock vs. Cena | Brie vs. Steph | Mushroom X vs. Daps | Dean vs. Rollins

Cena vs. Lesnar

• Total voters

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
I understand that wrestling is fake but the way that Brock Lesnar was presented at Summerslam was as a Beast like WE HAVE NEVER SEEN! And while I like Dbry and was emotional invested in his chase for the t$itle leading into WM 30 you can't convince me that DBry can beat Brock in a match.

Now if they had the match and Brock went over that would be fathomable.

my nikka its fake. wrestling is fake like a comic book or a movie.

Why do we want to see Thanos fight the Avengers? The nikka turned Thor to Ice b. U read the Infinity Gauntlet? The whole point was he seemed undefeatable. Just like Doomsday... Just like Apocalypse... Why cant D Bry beat Brock its wrestling, the match is essentially storytelling. Those dynamics to me make for an interesting story. FANS know its fake... u think if they fight at WM31, that people in the crowd are gonna be like :wtb:? Nah they gonna go apeshyt over that shyt. Only smarks are gonna be like "Brock is too big" he has a "UFC background" blah blah blah... shut the fukk up.

It's just suuuuccchhh a perfect comeback for D Bry, his whole gimmick is BEING an Underdog. He's by far the most over guy in the company. After his surgery, hiatus etc. that will be magnified. WHO ELSE COULD HE EVEN FIGHT? He might have to "YES" kick Brock 30 times to get him off his feet. But when he finally does... that crowd is gonna lose it. Ultimate David vs. Goliath right there. Plus its a match we've never seen. So many dope storys could be told in that ring. U gotta use ur imagination. Aint like he's gonna go in there suplexing Brock and shyt.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I just watched the match again on the Network (no chapters so you have to fast forward to the main event). I legit feel sorry for Cena now, but I understand why they had him lose in a very convincing fashion.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I just watched the match again on the Network (no chapters so you have to fast forward to the main event). I legit feel sorry for Cena now, but I understand why they had him lose in a very convincing fashion.

Don't feel bad for Cena friend.

The odds are undoubtedly against him in a rematch after this ass whooping. :wow:

Will he be able to overcome the odds.
iEWcp8EkAqBPL.png

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Just finished watching and this was a good Summerslam.

Ambrose and Rollins was crazy. I thought the lumberjack stipulation was gonna suck but that match was piff.

Steph looked better than ever in that ring.
Orton counter to the spear and that R.K.O :whew:

I knew Brock was gonna win but, damn 16 Germans? :sadcam:

He beat Cena like he was a jobber.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
my nikka its fake. wrestling is fake like a comic book or a movie.

Why do we want to see Thanos fight the Avengers? The nikka turned Thor to Ice b. U read the Infinity Gauntlet? The whole point was he seemed undefeatable. Just like Doomsday... Just like Apocalypse... Why cant D Bry beat Brock its wrestling, the match is essentially storytelling. Those dynamics to me make for an interesting story. FANS know its fake... u think if they fight at WM31, that people in the crowd are gonna be like :wtb:? Nah they gonna go apeshyt over that shyt. Only smarks are gonna be like "Brock is too big" he has a "UFC background" blah blah blah... shut the fukk up.

It's just suuuuccchhh a perfect comeback for D Bry, his whole gimmick is BEING an Underdog. He's by far the most over guy in the company. After his surgery, hiatus etc. that will be magnified. WHO ELSE COULD HE EVEN FIGHT? He might have to "YES" kick Brock 30 times to get him off his feet. But when he finally does... that crowd is gonna lose it. Ultimate David vs. Goliath right there. Plus its a match we've never seen. So many dope storys could be told in that ring. U gotta use ur imagination. Aint like he's gonna go in there suplexing Brock and shyt.

What I have said before is that the way Brock was presented last night NO ONE SHOULD BEAT him. I know he will lose though becuz it's wrestling/comic book/scripted/fake/sports entertainment.

But my point is WWE should not have made Brock that dominant over Cena. Brock and Cena should have had a back and forth match until Brock caught his second wind and then decisively defeated Cena. THEN I can imagine someone like a Daniel Bryan beating Brock or maybe even Roman Reigns.

So kayfabe you do realize that Brock took the WWE's top guy finisher, sat up like the Undertaker, smiled and stuck his tongue out at that top guy don't you?
What in the hell is Daniel Bryan gonna do to wipe that smile off Brocks face?

Back to reality because again I think WWE fukked up with how overdominant Brock was. It makes the guy who does beat Brock look like the guy they want to be over. Instead of a guy who can beat Brock Lesnar. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
What I have said before is that the way Brock was presented last night NO ONE SHOULD BEAT him. I know he will lose though becuz it's wrestling/comic book/scripted/fake/sports entertainment.

But my point is WWE should not have made Brock that dominant over Cena. Brock and Cena should have had a back and forth match until Brock caught his second wind and then decisively defeated Cena. THEN I can imagine someone like a Daniel Bryan beating Brock or maybe even Roman Reigns.

So kayfabe you do realize that Brock took the WWE's top guy finisher, sat up like the Undertaker, smiled and stuck his tongue out at that top guy don't you?
What in the hell is Daniel Bryan gonna do to wipe that smile off Brocks face?

Back to reality because again I think WWE fukked up with how overdominant Brock was. It makes the guy who does beat Brock look like the guy they want to be over. Instead of a guy who can beat Brock Lesnar. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Totally understand. I just dont think it matters much in this day and age. I remember when Yokozuna looked damn near unbeatable. Goldberg as well...

I loved the match last night, i think it was a classic, not in terms of ring work, but the story of the match was beyond ANY of our expectations. I smelled Paul Heyman booking there. Just a brilliant way to get Brock over. Now he looks damn near invincible. So I think even me and you having this discussion are like what could ANYONE do to beat him? :mindblown:

Thats why I think whenever he does lose, it really has to be a BEAUTIFULLY woven story in the ring. D Bry I feel has the imagination to come up with spots and a story to really make u root for him and be like "WHAT THE fukk!?" he won!?!?!? He beat KANE'S big ass earlier this year and nobody said he was too small. He found a way. Head butted him off a scaffold al this crazy shyt.

I definitely dont want to see him fight The Rock, honestly, I cant stand The Rocks in ring style now. I love him, but his time is up. Reigns at this point is meh as fukk. Those the two names that the sheets are saying are the likely opponents. Im not into that shyt at all. But I try not to fantasy book.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Since I'm in D.R. I can't watch with y'all :sadcam:

I saw the show though and :damndeux: @ that main event

That was a massacre!! The storytelling was :wow2a:

Anyways, the show overall was dope. That Lumberjack match was awesome!! And nikkas was hating on the stip. :laugh:

Surprise matches of the night were A$AP vs Orton and Brie vs Steph. :ehh:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its looking like Cena/Brock for WM. Im not even mad at that. Brock beat the shyt out of Juan

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Will have to watch the entire show when I return from my trip but streamed the Lesnar/Cena match as I was anxious to see it after the comments.

:wow: though. Loved their ER2012 match and despite being a squash the psychology was great. Actually felt bad for Juan. :pachaha: Can only imagine what it would be like for kids watching. If I saw Bret taking an ass whopping like that to lose the title I'd be :to: :sadcam: :sadbron: