WWE Summerslam 2014 (8/17): Brock vs. Cena | Brie vs. Steph | Mushroom X vs. Daps | Dean vs. Rollins

Cena vs. Lesnar

• Total voters

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Just finished watching and this was a good Summerslam.

Ambrose and Rollins was crazy. I thought the lumberjack stipulation was gonna suck but that match was piff.

Steph looked better than ever in that ring.
Orton counter to the spear and that R.K.O :whew:

I knew Brock was gonna win but, damn 16 Germans? :sadcam:

He beat Cena like he was a jobber.
Government Mule level jobbing

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
actually the push is romain vs brock at summer slam vince wants the rock to come back but it doesn't look like it will happen

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What I have said before is that the way Brock was presented last night NO ONE SHOULD BEAT him. I know he will lose though becuz it's wrestling/comic book/scripted/fake/sports entertainment.

But my point is WWE should not have made Brock that dominant over Cena. Brock and Cena should have had a back and forth match until Brock caught his second wind and then decisively defeated Cena. THEN I can imagine someone like a Daniel Bryan beating Brock or maybe even Roman Reigns.

So kayfabe you do realize that Brock took the WWE's top guy finisher, sat up like the Undertaker, smiled and stuck his tongue out at that top guy don't you?
What in the hell is Daniel Bryan gonna do to wipe that smile off Brocks face?

Back to reality because again I think WWE fukked up with how overdominant Brock was. It makes the guy who does beat Brock look like the guy they want to be over. Instead of a guy who can beat Brock Lesnar. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
It makes perfect sense if they're finally ready to push someone else over Cena. What better way to let the marks know there's a new kayfabe superman than to have him accomplish what Juan could not

Of course they could just use it to build up the rematch where Cena gets his win back at Mania and vanquishes Brock forever. Would be a waste IMO and they'd lose money.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't watch too many recent wrestling matches but I felt they over did people kicking out of finishers.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As noted earlier here on the website, WWE taped a backstage segment featuring Mark Henry andThe Big Show for the WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view. At some point on Sunday afternoon, WWE nixed that segment and several others including a "double date" featuring Layla and Summer Rae with El Torito and Hornswoggle. Instead, they decided to focus more on the in-ring part of the show.

thank god

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
As noted earlier here on the website, WWE taped a backstage segment featuring Mark Henry andThe Big Show for the WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view. At some point on Sunday afternoon, WWE nixed that segment and several others including a "double date" featuring Layla and Summer Rae with El Torito and Hornswoggle. Instead, they decided to focus more on the in-ring part of the show.

thank god

Good call on their part, actually came off was the best non wrestlemania or TLC PPV in awhile

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:dwillhuh:

He was suplexing another cac breh

Cena has the dark hair and carnal ridge of a dago obvious race mixers. He might as well call himself Lamont Cena.
We_need_to_talk_boy.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Finally got to sit down and watch Summerslam. Thought it was very good overall.
Dolph/Miz - Solid match. Was picking up some good steam, shame they were only given 9-10 minutes. Dolphset for the win. We back.
Ambrose/Rollins - GOAT Lumberjack match. Ambrose suplexing Seth into the group was sweet. Good finish also. Looking forward to more matches from these two.
Bray/Jericho was alright. Just unsure of what they are doing with Whey Bryatt, especially since he lost at Battleground
Roman/RKO. Didn't particular enjoy the match but the spots were incredible. Spear attempt into the Powerslam and the Superman punch attempt into the RKO were fukking :ohlawd: Punt into counter+spear was an alright finish. Only thing I found odd was Roman instantly jumping up to celebrate as if he wasn't :dead: 30 seconds prior. Gotta learn to sell post-match too.
Watched Brock/Cena after hearing the finish but watched it again. Match was perfectly executed, given the fact it was essentially a squash. John did a great job making you feel sorry for him. Those suplexes and that one shot to the mouth Lesnar caught him with had to sting a bit, lol. Props to the GOAT ramp runner Lil Naitch for showing pity during the match. Thought he deserved an honourable mention for his acting.