WWE Summerslam 2014 (8/17): Brock vs. Cena | Brie vs. Steph | Mushroom X vs. Daps | Dean vs. Rollins

Cena vs. Lesnar

• Total voters

Truth200

Banned
Daps
:merchant:
If they're planning to put Reigns over Lesnar next March at Mania, dude better improve, and fast.
Fans are not going to buy him going over in the current state he's in and will turn on him in a blink.. Not over Lesnar. It won't even be believable.
Dude might get booed out of the building.
This match went how most of us thought it would. 97% dominated by Lesnar with Cena getting a few desperate flurries in but clearly outmatched.
Cena fans were legit sad out there.
:laugh:

This post was like prophecy.....
full

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I ask myself... is the person who eventually beats Brock Lesnar currently on the WWE roster? And I think to myself "probably".

But does anyone on the current roster DESERVE to beat Brock Lesnar? Not really.

Rollins better get ready to flip his ass off at battleground.
full

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Alright, for starters, let's chill on this "Cesaro needs to be the one to beat Lesnar."

Pull the blinds open and step outside for a minute. Cesaro's nowhere near ready. He's great in the ring. Amazing...but he doesn't have a real following and his mic charisma is BAD.

"Jimmy John gave you those shorts, buddy? Where are your boots, friend?" :ld:

Nah, breh. :smh:

Also, Bryan COULD be the guy to take the strap, BUT definitely not in a one-on-one match with Lesnar. Brock would fukk around and throw him OUT the ring onto his BROKEN FREAKIN' NECK.

Reigns? Rollins? Ambrose? Nope.:smh:

Hell...TAKER? Nope. STING? .....ehhhh....nah, breh. :no:

The only way Brock loses the strap is in a 4-way...possibly even "Over The Edge"-style where he gets finished and pinned by a few people at once (a returning Cena/Bryan and Reigns), but after what he just did to Cena, there's no way he's going to lose to anyone one-on-one.

:sas2: