X-Box Marketing Budgets Have Been Hit With Significant Cuts

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really surprising, their marketing is pretty ass imo. IGN updated the article below.

A source told IGN that Microsoft's gaming teams had already suffered significant cuts to marketing budgets before staff were told of the layoffs.

Layoffs in the video game industry are becoming the norm, even at companies that continue to deliver huge profits.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not really surprising, their marketing is pretty ass imo. IGN updated the article below.

A source told IGN that Microsoft's gaming teams had already suffered significant cuts to marketing budgets before staff were told of the layoffs.

Layoffs in the video game industry are becoming the norm, even at companies that continue to deliver huge profits.

This is old news from last year

Chef

All Star
Daps
I'm glad i never got into video game development. Was a childhood dream. Never happened but i later learned about the long work hours, low pay, constant layoffs. I'm lucky i didn't

I remember Full Sail University’s marketing trying to finesse people into this Game Development degree with a crazy ass tuition. :pachaha:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I remember Full Sail University’s marketing trying to finesse people into this Game Development degree with a crazy ass tuition. :pachaha:
Thats the main one i wanted to go to :mjlol:

Tuition was too much for me though, fortunately

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I guess now we know where @PS5 went
He got bushed with their marketing budget :laff::laff:
I've been buried in all these damn games they keep feeding us :damn:

Turnip boy robs a bank is like Hades
Even Palworld is dope. I hate those Ark type games but Palworld is the first that isn't tedious. One day, I'll get to psychonaunts 2 :sadbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've been buried in all these damn games they keep feeding us :damn:

Turnip boy robs a bank is like Hades
Even Palworld is dope. I hate those Ark type games but Palworld is the first that isn't tedious. One day, I'll get to psychonaunts 2 :sadbron:

Stan General of nonsense is back :salute: