Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The cats he's referring to who keep asking it to go back to marvel. They're doing their thing right now let them cook

Oh I see.... the cats as in... "random dudes that are neutral or not even the so called typical Marvel stans but just speak their non-bias opinions (similar to someone of your stature) and rarely seen again in most of these threads but get generalized".

I gotcha:salute:

Cook on :ehh:

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh I see.... the cats as in... "random dudes that are neutral or not even the so called typical Marvel stans but just speak their non-bias opinions (similar to someone of your stature) and rarely seen again in most of these threads but get generalized".

I gotcha:salute:

Cook on :ehh:

Martha

If you don't consider yourself a stan or a "cultists" as he put it then the shyt ain't about you breh :russ: simple. And I said that because I don't consider everyone who said that to be a die hard marvel fan. It seems to be a common refrain on the internet and to me it's silly. Being objective means you get to see something silly and call it out. To me, It's just as silly as people thinking there's some bias against dc or that marvel is paying critics off or that there's an agenda. Stupid is stupid. This is why you and I can't have serious conversations lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If you don't consider yourself a stan or a "cultists" as he put it then the shyt ain't about you breh :russ: simple. And I said that because I don't consider everyone who said that to be a die hard marvel fan. It seems to be a common refrain on the internet and to me it's silly. Being objective means you get to see something silly and call it out. To me, It's just as silly as people thinking there's some bias against dc or that marvel is paying critics off or that there's an agenda. Stupid is stupid. This is why you and I can't have serious conversations lol

I didnt say it was or didnt imply it was about me. Was the last thing that was on my mind:dwillhuh:

You and I can have serious convos:gucci: I dont even get what thats about or where that came from.

Cool beans, I'm glad you do realize its a common refrain that everytime someone says something that DC stans dont like the response is ALWAYS "bu bu bu bu but you dont like it cuz you're a Marvel stan" Like its never no gray area with that. Either you love DC movies or your a Marvel stan and all Marvel stans are the same. Then the talk of "bu bu bu bu bu but its not fair, this is bias against DC, if it was Marvel" like there is some strange conspiracy going on.

Like just like cats can not like or criticize Marvel movies and not be a DC stan.... cant the same ever be the same for DC.

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:umad:

Singer >>>>>feige
giphy.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Why is it every time I turn around you're giving Disney cultists therapy sessions :dead: