Xbox Elite controller - $150

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
A year later...is it still worth $150? Does it make any difference in-game? Til this day, still never seen one or heard of anyone having one.
I've had 2 break on me within 4 months, and MS customer service on Elite controller issues in basically non existent.
4 of my other friends with Elites have also had theirs break in one way or another, I love the controller but I'm not buying a 3rd

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had 2 break on me within 4 months, and MS customer service on Elite controller issues in basically non existent.
4 of my other friends with Elites have also had theirs break in one way or another, I love the controller but I'm not buying a 3rd
Did you ever do the swap and cop?

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i just couldnt chance this. dont nearly all controllers break eventually? ive had many systems in my lifetime and nintendo is the only company to never let me down. even my orignal nes controller and duck hunt gun hav held up.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Not even gonna front. As a ps stan im somewhat jealous of this shyt. I would easily cop one of these for ps4 :yeshrug:

Id still rather have games though, dont get me wrong :whoa:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I have a buddy that has this with insurance. He basically wears the controller out then returns it broken before the insurance runs out and replaces it with a new insurance plan. So he is basically flipping it a for new elite controller every 2 years.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
not worth $150. $120 max, but id def cop if i saw a deal at a hunnid.

i barely use mine as i use it for my pc which i rarely game on. but it is a great controller

DonDiego

Banned
Daps
Yeah, the 2nd one was free thanks to Walmart :lolbron:
I bought insurance for It as soon as I got it swapped, then when that one broke I had enough, they sent me an E-gift card for $165 and I bought a bunch of random shyt at Walmart with it:yeshrug:

Damn swap and cop muhfukkas got me on a TV once a whole tv never got one from Wally world again. My boy just got got on a controller.

Is what it is. Just suck when they get you.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Damn swap and cop muhfukkas got me on a TV once a whole tv never got one from Wally world again. My boy just got got on a controller.

Is what it is. Just suck when they get you.
:whoa: all I did was take my broken controller that I didn't buy from Walmart, to Walmart customer service and tell them I wanted a same item switch for my broken one I bought "a week ago" with cash and had lost receipt

DonDiego

Banned
Daps
:whoa: all I did was take my broken controller that I didn't buy from Walmart, to Walmart customer service and tell them I wanted a same item switch for my broken one I bought "a week ago" with cash and had lost receipt
:dwillhuh: Breh I'm less than 5 from a Wally. I'm getting two brand new controller today. Not gonna use the same wally:birdman:Not new to crime

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:dwillhuh: Breh I'm less than 5 from a Wally. I'm getting two brand new controller today. Not gonna use the same wally:birdman:Not new to crime
Walmart has a policy where they have to return anything, even with no receipt, since I just wanted the item replaced it was way easier then ppl that try and get money returns with no receipt, they take your I.d. down tho and I think you only allowed 3 receipt less returns a year