Xbox Elite controller - $150

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's been 4 months since I got my last replaced and the hinge on the right bumper just broke,i know I've put crazy hours into it in that span but still :scust:

Thank god i got warranty on it :blessed:
After market warranty?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah I got the Walmart one, I didn't know it was a 3rd party one and Im probably gonna have to send it in and have them to try n fix it :snoop: I might have to do the same thing like last time and do a no receipt same item exchange
Did they ask you for your license when you did that exchange with no receipt?
I did a similar exchange when i legit lost the receipts and the second or third time they denied the return. I don't remember.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs paying $150 for controllers that fall apart after 4 months? :huhldup:

:francis: it really is a shame Microsoft just did customers like that....basically on some "fukk you, we got your money" type shyt. whats even worse is they wont even acknowledge the defects.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:francis: it really is a shame Microsoft just did customers like that....basically on some "fukk you, we got your money" type shyt. whats even worse is they wont even acknowledge the defects.
We have a few Microsoft Customer Service Reps that frequent this forum that could help you if you want me to tag them. I'm sure they'll address all your concerns.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Did they ask you for your license when you did that exchange with no receipt?
I did a similar exchange when i legit lost the receipts and the second or third time they denied the return. I don't remember.
Yeah they did, it will by second time so let's see what happens, yeah once I told my friend he straight up tool advantage of em till he finally got banned from returning anything :russ:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have a few Microsoft Customer Service Reps that frequent this forum that could help you if you want me to tag them. I'm sure they'll address all your concerns.
nah breh....I used my credit cards rip-off warranty to get my money returned to me and I spent 4 hours on the phone with Microsoft just for them to give me a statement that said they don't personally repair the controllers. It was like pulling teeth. I mean you already ripped me off, fine at least help me get my money back through other means

fukk Microsoft im selling my xbox as we speak

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
nah breh....I used my credit cards rip-off warranty to get my money returned to me and I spent 4 hours on the phone with Microsoft just for them to give me a statement that said they don't personally repair the controllers. It was like pulling teeth. I mean you already ripped me off, fine at least help me get my money back through other means

fukk Microsoft im selling my xbox as we speak
This is where you messed up breh. I quick post on the coli and the Microsoft Customer Service team would have assisted you immediately.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
IIRC the ban is for one year and it's only on returning items without a receipt.
I just called ahead and I told them I bought it 60days ago and had receipt,supposedly store manager changed it to 15 days on everything, my controller is in immaculate condition and have every thing it came with, so Imma go n say I bought it 10 days ago but have no receipt,it will just my second return with no receipt,but both will be for same item exchange :ld: