Xbox Elite controller - $150

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really?:takedat:
Thats a good move,makes the elige controller a better investment,mine is still suffering from stick drift,imma have to do the ol buy n swap return to get free replacement :blessed:

whats up breh? Im getting that stick drift too...what is this app you were talking about and how do I use it? did yours work?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
whats up breh? Im getting that stick drift too...what is this app you were talking about and how do I use it? did yours work?
The xbox accessories app,where you go to button map and paddle assign your elite,you click edit and click on which ever stick it is thats drifting,and it will show you exactly how its stick drifting,if its not some internal shyt that broke,then you should be able to mess with the settting and make it go away

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Just to let you know I finally went to Walmart,they let me exchange my elite for a new one :russ: I told them I got it as a gift a few weeks ago and I don't have receipt, told em it wasn't working with my headset, I made sure to clean mine and bring everything included in immaculate condition, I got the 2 year warranty while I was at it:takedat:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Just to let you know I finally went to Walmart,they let me exchange my elite for a new one :russ: I told them I got it as a gift a few weeks ago and I don't have receipt, told em it wasn't working with my headset, I made sure to clean mine and bring everything included in immaculate condition, I got the 2 year warranty while I was at it:takedat:
I NEED to do this shyt.

You didn't even have that shyt wrapped???

I have an Elite collecting dust because the right bumper is loose...:stopitslime:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I NEED to do this shyt.

You didn't even have that shyt wrapped???

I have an Elite collecting dust because the right bumper is loose...:stopitslime:
That's Walmart's policy, it was literally right behind their customer service station, they will exchange or return anything,receipt or no receipt,just make sure u have the box and every thing included,n say u got it as a gift or payed cash and lost receipt around Xmas time

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk brah. I don't even have the box no more

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Main reason I get all my shooters on Xbone...

It's really no contest when comparing it to the DS4
I rocked with PS controllers for a long time cause I never owned and XBox or played one long enough to really get a feel for the controller but asymmetrical sticks are worlds better than symmetrical and Xbox shoulder buttons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The weight is perfect too. Feels just right.

Never in my life will I pay $150 for a controller though. I'm good with the standard Bluetooth controller

BBG

Superstar
Daps
That's Walmart's policy, it was literally right behind their customer service station, they will exchange or return anything,receipt or no receipt,just make sure u have the box and every thing included,n say u got it as a gift or payed cash and lost receipt around Xmas time
:gucci: pm the nikka or something, tf man.. you know Walmart used to take opened games back too, until motherfukkers started telling everybody n they momma. Eventually they saw a drastic decrease in videogame sales and when they figured out why :martin: you know the rest.

nikkas can't have shyt I swear, ol loose lip mothafukkaz

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:gucci: pm the nikka or something, tf man.. you know Walmart used to take opened games back too, until motherfukkers started telling everybody n they momma. Eventually they saw a drastic decrease in videogame sales and when they figured out why :martin: you know the rest.

nikkas can't have shyt I swear, ol loose lip mothafukkaz
Every Walmart has a return line 20 deep at all times with bullshyt returns :gucci:
This ain't new, if it was a problem they would of changed their policy years ago
shyt i still remember paying someone to swap the casings on my old 360 that was banned for a new 360 with a bigger hard drive I bought at Walmart n then returned and got my money back and new better xbox:blessed:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Every Walmart has a return line 20 deep at all times with bullshyt returns :gucci:
This ain't new, if it was a problem they would of changed their policy years ago
shyt i still remember paying someone to swap the casings on my old 360 that was banned for a new 360 with a bigger hard drive I bought at Walmart n then returned and got my money back and new better xbox:blessed:
Real shyt I didn't even think about that :russ:

Walmart execs probably had a talk about it like "fukk it let the peasants eat:ehh:. We'll make it up on the back end :demonic:"

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I grabbed this before Christmas. Costco had it for 99.99 but I PM'd at Best Buy and got Titanfall 2 for free with it. I got the 2-year Geek Squad warranty b/c the 90 day warranty is a joke.

Excellent controller, love it

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
@winb83 what batteries are you using for your xbone elite controller? Got me some eneloop pro rechargeable batteries. The best only deserve the best. :scusthov: at anyone who uses those whack ass play and charge kit batteries. Do yourself a favor and buy some quality nimh rechargeable batteries with 2000mah and up. shyt lasts for weeks breh. That's my biggest gripe with the dual shock 4. The internal battery is even more :scusthov: than the play n charge batteries Xbox one provides. Gonna have to be like @Los! having multiple ds4 controllers on deck when the shyt runs out :lolbron:

:ohhh:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Had 3 of these shyts all them start acting up after 3 months:mjcry:

It's a great controller but the quality control is lacking. A lot of people reporting similar issues

Beware
150 dollar paperweight after a few months :pacspit: