Xbox once again confirms there will be 4K gaming this gen on Xbox One (and no RROD)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yup, as all you experts are well aware of. Only Xbox One is capable of 4K gaming :whoo:
Now the question then becomes HOW WILL THEY ACHIEVE THAT
How will they? I don't know, I guess they just like tossing out lies to the consumers right?
Does anyone here think they would repeat over and over again how it can do 4K gaming and then not have a plan to achieve that?

Really bruh :heh:

Sure, only XB1 has a retail game that is native 1080p/60fps. But the PS4 which some have claimed is 50% more powerful than the XB1, yet only FLOWER (a ps3 arcade title) has achieved that
Why the hell are they even making Flower again is laughable to say the least.

So how is microsoft gonna do that? Well, going by what they have been saying all along.
There's this balance thing :blessed:
There's this cloud that they keep saying will make the XB1 get stronger as the years pass
They have clearly stated that, repeated it often. But never go into details on how
Then the resident experts who all rep that sony, say "In my expert opinion it can't be done, I'm smarter than Microsoft!!!"

But ask dem nikkaz about tiled Resources :win:

You combine those two elements, and 4K gaming will be a breeze :whew:
Oh, and the HDMI cable that comes with the XB1? Its 4K compliant :mindblown:

http://gamingbolt.com/major-nelson-on-xbox-one-rrod-issues-warranty-and-4k-gaming

He also confirmed that the Xbox One will not only support 4K resolution for entertainment media but also for gaming, but ultimately this will depend on the developers.

“Ye! We are really excited about that too. I am sure your audience knows that 4K is the next big thing. Xbox One is a home entertainment system that is built for future. It supports 4K gaming and entertainment. In fact we are shipping an HDMI cable that is 4K rated. So when you get your HDMI cable out of the box it is 4K rated. We are looking forward to bringing 4K capabilities to our consumers in the future, but it depends on the developers,” he added.
[/URL]
:manny:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
enjoy VVVVVV in 4K breh

1341018434006.png

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Major Nelson a marketing guy community manager made this statement. Let's be real, for the most part they are struggling to make 1080p. At least Sony knows its shortcomings when it comes to this issue. When asked Sony simply and correctly states we support 4K movies but not gaming.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Any dude with common sense will know how much chance next gen consoles will have at 4k gaming...and then cloud will do nothing to improve this.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Any dude with common sense will know how much chance next gen consoles will have at 4k gaming...and then cloud will do nothing to improve this.

Actually both the PS4 & Xbox1 are probably capable of playing gaming in 4K via a cloud streaming service like Gaikai or OnLive. But it won't be possible for them to play 4K games natively.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Then why is Ryse 900p?

Actually both the PS4 & Xbox1 are probably capable of playing gaming in 4K via a cloud streaming service like Gaikai or OnLive. But it won't be possible for them to play 4K games natively.
There's the limitation of bandwidth. 4k is too big to stream on most ISPs which have caps.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why is Ryse 900p?

There's the limitation of bandwidth. 4k is too big to stream on most ISPs which have caps.

I'm sure they'll figure something out by the time the gen is over... but let's not look at ryse running at 900p (beautifully) as what we should expect this gen. Nobody is denying that the esram can do something. People just say its hard to program. At some point somebody will put the time in and we'll see how that turns out.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The most confusing thing about this thread isn't the rambling going on in the OP... it's the fact that it went 11 posts and however many views before getting that 1 star treatment.

:dwillhuh:

Let me change that. We have to keep the consistency friends

:obama:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I doubt either console will be able to play 4K games natively (They can barely play 1080p) but I'm sure they will upscale.