Xbox once again confirms there will be 4K gaming this gen on Xbox One (and no RROD)

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yooooooooo @Smooth3d @Teal. @MeachTheMonster @2up2down @satam55

I want you guys to peep this, tell me if its not hilarious to 3cepts and xbots alike.
Dis nikka El Oh Dumbass :laff:
I tell him the same thing as the next man, but watch his reaction. When I skool him its...

So then rapbeats post a link I posted previously and a new link, both saying this

Now here's the priceless part :deadmanny:

What happened to "I gotta be the dumbest nikka who post on here :heh:
And this dude still then tries to put his "spin" on it whimpering "but not the finished part :sadbron:"

Look dumbest nikka around. You really need to save some face. So I'll give you an out.
All you gotta do is provide some kind of link backing up your claim about "finished product that goes to movies" :popcorn:

If you don't do that, I will make sure to direct you and others to this thread as a reference on how NOT to act :whew:

:uFURIOUS: (and dumb)

http://www.bigscreen.com/about/help.php?id=36

Most Digital Cinema installations are 2K installations, with a resolution of 2048 pixels by 1080 pixels (HDTV's are 1920x1080 or 1280x720).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_cinema
Digital cinema is distinct from high-definition television and is not dependent on using television or high-definition video standards, aspect ratios, or frame rates. In digital cinema, resolutions are represented by the horizontal pixel count, usually 2K (2048×1080 or 2.2 megapixels) or 4K (4096×2160 or 8.8 megapixels).

https://www.amctheatres.com/sony4k
Most digital cinema projectors are only 2K, about 2000 pixels across.

http://hometheaterreview.com/2k-2048-video-resolution/

The few films shot at the 4k digital cinema resolution are downcoverted to 2k so they can be shown in more digital theaters or transferred to 35-millimeter film.

Getcho dumbass off my screen.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh, I GAVE your dumbass an out. Knowing you would try, and fail.
First off Mr.Goalpost shifter, you was saying how movies are not shot in 4K let alone 5K
But most of hollywoood does that. So no matter what you post, your already wrong :ufdup:
If you was already wrong, then your the dumbass. Lets establish that fact right now.

In your attempts to save face, instead of talking about movies, you now wanna shift to "projectors in theaters" which is a different topic. You thought you was slick, but only a dumbass thinks they slick... dumbass
So lets again establish that hollywood uses 4K and 5K. While your saying the movie theaters use 2K projectors :obama:
And just in case you try to rely on W.L.I.M.!!! let me refresh your dumbass memory...
U just proved you a dumbass Xbox Stan that talks loud but truly has no credibility
Movies ARE made in 2k..most movies in fact do not have 4k cameras..go google that and stop quoting me with nonsense. I feel stupid just conversing with you real talk
I'm still trying to figure out why your talking to me like if your not the dumbest nikka around this bytch.
You wasn't, but now you are :laff:
Moving right along... Your links are kind of outdated, and so is your knowledge on this subject. So let me show YOU where your mistaken bruh
Oh wait, I already did. I posted a link in my last post that you skipped. Would have taught you some shyt
http://library.creativecow.net/galt_john/John_Galt_2K_4K_Truth_About_Pixels/1
Its a long read, and if you want to stop being so dumb? Read it nikka.
I'll quote one part that is talking to you specifically...
Unfortunately, one of the tragedies of digital imaging, is that now we've got these ridiculous numbers games, because so few people understand the fundamentals of the imaging technology, everybody wants a number to latch on to. The numbers don't mean anything in the context of 100 years of development of film and motion picture technology, optical technology and laboratory practice and cinematographers did wonderful work without understanding anything about the chemistry or photographic emulsion technology
Now if you want to really learn about this stuff, the tools are here provided for you. I'm not gonna spoon fed a dumbass who takes offense more than he takes the knowledge in
Good day Paulie Sure Jr.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Bruh, I GAVE your dumbass an out. Knowing you would try, and fail.
First off Mr.Goalpost shifter, you was saying how movies are not shot in 4K let alone 5K
But most of hollywoood does that. So no matter what you post, your already wrong :ufdup:
If you was already wrong, then your the dumbass. Lets establish that fact right now.

In your attempts to save face, instead of talking about movies, you now wanna shift to "projectors in theaters" which is a different topic. You thought you was slick, but only a dumbass thinks they slick... dumbass
So lets again establish that hollywood uses 4K and 5K. While your saying the movie theaters use 2K projectors :obama:
And just in case you try to rely on W.L.I.M.!!! let me refresh your dumbass memory...

I'm still trying to figure out why your talking to me like if your not the dumbest nikka around this bytch.
You wasn't, but now you are :laff:
Moving right along... Your links are kind of outdated, and so is your knowledge on this subject. So let me show YOU where your mistaken bruh
Oh wait, I already did. I posted a link in my last post that you skipped. Would have taught you some shyt
http://library.creativecow.net/galt_john/John_Galt_2K_4K_Truth_About_Pixels/1
Its a long read, and if you want to stop being so dumb? Read it nikka.
I'll quote one part that is talking to you specifically...

Now if you want to really learn about this stuff, the tools are here provided for you. I'm not gonna spoon fed a dumbass who takes offense more than he takes the knowledge in
Good day Paulie Sure Jr.

Read that article long ago Cockmeat boy...and like a real nikka i already acknowledged that i was wrong about most movies not using 4k yet :manny:
However in the last link, it clearly says movies are usually downsampled to 2k...and the fact that some movies are made in 2k was not a lie.

If you had any common sense (of which you CLEARLY lack as the DUMBASS OF THE ARCADIUM...DotA) then you would put two and two together that the product sent to theaters (downsampled 4k content) stipulates that the FINISHED PRODUCT IS IN 2K.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Read that article long ago Cockmeat boy...and like a real nikka i already acknowledged that i was wrong about most movies not using 4k yet :manny:
However in the last link, it clearly says movies are usually downsampled to 2k...and the fact that some movies are made in 2k was not a lie.

If you had any common sense (of which you CLEARLY lack as the DUMBASS OF THE ARCADIUM...DotA) then you would put two and two together that the product sent to theaters (downsampled 4k content) stipulates that the FINISHED PRODUCT IS IN 2K.
No dummy, you keep saying that. I asked you to back up your claims. You failed to do so while tryign to move the goalpost. Now your trying to hang your hat on "well... some movies are made in 2K was not a lie"
No movie is shot in 2K, that is a lie. Movies are usually downsampled to 2K you say? I didn't read that, but I did read that you claimed that movies are not shot in 4/5K and that I was the dumbest nikka in the arcadium because I thought that. Since you like acknowledging stuff, acknowledge how you not knowing that (and then using your logic) makes you the dumbest nikka around :heh:

The nerve of this defeated chump still calling me names after he was proven wrong :bryan: :uFURIOUS:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
No dummy, you keep saying that. I asked you to back up your claims. You failed to do so while tryign to move the goalpost. Now your trying to hang your hat on "well... some movies are made in 2K was not a lie"
No movie is shot in 2K, that is a lie. Movies are usually downsampled to 2K you say? I didn't read that, but I did read that you claimed that movies are not shot in 4/5K and that I was the dumbest nikka in the arcadium because I thought that. Since you like acknowledging stuff, acknowledge how you not knowing that (and then using your logic) makes you the dumbest nikka around :heh:

The nerve of this defeated chump still calling me names after he was proven wrong :bryan: :uFURIOUS:

You didnt read that? You dont say :leon:
Of course the DotA would miss contrary evidence. Typical.
Didnt call u the dumbest nicca in the arcadium bout this shyt.... You the dumbest nikka in the Arcadium cause thats just what you are. Not my fault..blame that on ya moms:smugdraper:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You didnt read that? You dont say :leon:
Of course the DotA would miss contrary evidence. Typical.
Didnt call u the dumbest nicca in the arcadium bout this shyt.... You the dumbest nikka in the Arcadium cause thats just what you are. Not my fault..blame that on ya moms:smugdraper:
Smart guy, this is why you are sad now. I'm not even gonna give you anymore spotlight. Your defeated and pathetic at this point. You see, while you was being "corrected" all thread long by myself, satam55 and finally rapbeats. You was angry all the time, acting like you had this extensive knowledge that you clearly do NOT have. And while you reluctantly acknowledged to only one poster how you was wrong, that makes you wrong vs all 3 of the posters you disagreed with. DUNCE CAP MATERIAL :ufdup:

Then, somehow, you still trying to argue with me about something you already admitted defeat on :mindblown:
I gave you an out cuz I felt bad for you, all that huffin and puffin.. asked you to back up your claims. Did you?
No, you tried and failed to move the GOALPOST :laff:
So now I don't even give a fukk about your new goalpost angle, your not in control anymore. You lost that privilege when you was proven wrong. So learn now, your not teaching.
Acting like a defeated brat, you yelped some dumbshyt that I don't even care to remember. I just said back that up. Show us movies being shot in 2K, that is what you said. You also said they are downsampled to that reso :heh:

All this dumb shyt cuz uFURIOUS!!! :stop:

Did you post anything backing up your 2K claims after this? No, you reply with putting all your focus on me saying "I didn't see what you said" cuz I didn't. And neither did you or you would have posted that by now instead of acting like I'm supposed to know wtf you are talking about. Cuz I don't. And I wouldn't look the other way if you did. Cuz I'm not a dumbass who can't admit if I was wrong. Hollaback buuuuuuuuuddy (PS = Paulie Sure)

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Moving goalposts by the KING of moving goal posts? :laff:
Both my original posts clearly say "finishing format" of which I brought forth proof
I'm done with you, u only read shyt that go with what u say, so begone from my presence lame and finish ya MS fanboy parade