Xenoblade Chronicles X

Daps
I shook my head when I read his post. Even if the Switch is weak......so what? What do people care about bleeding edge graphics so much?
I kinda care not so much in the sense of specs just in the sense that the system I had before is not = to its successor like GCN to Wii so it feels like I'm making a worthwhile investment not to just play games that could theoretically have been achieved on the predecessor.

Anyway 4GB of ram isn't as bad as he makes out especially as the games are running straight from the cartridge, those numbers are not indicative of how games will look nor have the GPU or CPU specs been heard of even in rumours.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I kinda care not so much in the sense of specs just in the sense that the system I had before is not = to its successor like GCN to Wii so it feels like I'm making a worthwhile investment not to just play games that could theoretically have been achieved on the predecessor.

Anyway 4GB of ram isn't as bad as he makes out, those are not indicative of how games will look nor have the GPU or CPU specs been heard of even in rumours.
Would you play a shytty Skyrim port on mobile?

If yes, the don't mind me :yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How is this "ported down?" The Switch is going to be more powerful than the Wii U and you can play on your TV.
My biggest complaint for the game was that it was already handicapped to begin with by being on the Wii U

No one who's played this will say otherwise. Just save your money instead of riding day one for a Nintendo product. Its never been a good investment.

Daps
Would you play a shytty Skyrim port on mobile?

If yes, the don't mind me :yeshrug:
We haven't seen what the games will run yet you're jumping the gun if the game runs like the switch trailer it looks fine to me.

As long as the ports are actually there for the lifespan unlike the Wii U where third parties jumped ship or never appeared.

I have Watchdogs for Wii U nothing can get worse than that for me in terms of optimization.

I haven't even decided on whether I'll get the switch console or not I'm waiting for everything to be announced or dropped and even then I'll delay my purchase by a year probably.

Daps
Yeah it does if you're considering Xenoblade as a system seller. I'm not gonna tell a breh "Sure, go ahead" if that's his main reason for buying a Switch. Save your money and wait and see.

OK, I dunno about copping a Switch for this game (I own it but haven't played it because of my massive backlog and I'm already currently playing through two open world games :snoop:)

I was just responding to your port comments because I read it as you were suggesting that a port would be worse because of being on a handheld when you don't have to use the system as handheld

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I was going to cut it if they did the port justice. If it's lazy then :camby:

Font needs to be fixed, The game was poorly optimized to work around that damn gamepad so menus weren't accessible if you played on a regular controller IIRC.
The map needs to be reworked too. It's been a while since I've played it but I know playing from the GamePad was terrible because of how they seemed forced to make the touch screen a vital part of gameplay.

:manny: If Nintendo does XCX and Zelda right, I'll definitely buy the Switch.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Dusted it off and played like 2 weeks ago, realized I had no idea what I was doing and turned it off lol.

There's so much shyt to follow in this game, if you quit playing you'll forget it.

There's a guild book actually built into the game you can look at. There's a lot of stuff to take in which is why I actually had to google some shyt, because I felt like my progression was moving slow as fukk. The whole mining thing with probes helps quite a bit. the chapters are pretty fun if you have the patience to get more into the game.

:mjlol: there's no shame googling for this game if you lost, because of the very reason you gave.

Also, I can't see Xenoblade as a system seller when it's franchise is beneath FE's but it seems like Nintendo is really going for making sure XC2 sells nicely seeing as they gave it the holiday spot over Mario.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
hopefully the new game is simpler

Indeed.

I think that was the biggest annoyance. Still a great game though.

There's a guild book actually built into the game you can look at. There's a lot of stuff to take in which is why I actually had to google some shyt, because I felt like my progression was moving slow as fukk. The whole mining thing with probes helps quite a bit. the chapters are pretty fun if you have the patience to get more into the game.

:mjlol: there's no shame googling for this game if you lost, because of the very reason you gave.

Also, I can't see Xenoblade as a system seller when it's franchise is beneath FE's but it seems like Nintendo is really going for making sure XC2 sells nicely seeing as they gave it the holiday spot over Mario.

I didn't have the patience lol. I'll probably just start a new game and learn it all over.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Indeed.

I think that was the biggest annoyance. Still a great game though.

I didn't have the patience lol. I'll probably just start a new game and learn it all over.

the only thing I never took in with the game is if certain weapons effect certain beasts. I just took my sword and defeated whatever my level was capable of. there were some seriously OP beasts in that game and sometimes you don't see them coming and boom, you're facing some big ass beast that you have to leave your party behind and run for your life.

But like Dragonite said, hoping it's a bit more straight forward, if not, I'll just have to google again. Think I read they're kinda going back to the style of Xenoblade 1 so if anybody here has played that game, then they can fill in some detail.