Fred.

20a6hkk.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Would playing XC2 spoil me in a way I couldn't go back and play this?
I played Persona 4 and best it, tried to go back and play Persona 3 and was :scust: cause it felt so primitive
Naw, they're very, very different under the hood.

They're both damn good games (XCX would've got more game of the year nods if it had released at a different time). Its kinda hard to describe how much one varies from the other because all of the bigger distinctions are relatively nuanced. I will say that XCX is far more loose on the narrative front that X2 is. They pretty much throw you into the world and tell you to make shyt happen. I loved the approach personally but other fans in the series didn't necessarily like that. Also, if you're the type to get buried by sidequest ADD then XCX will suffocate you early and often. Just important to remember that its all completely optional.

Its still a very strong title though imo. As much as I love X2, XCX's exploration and general free flow is still better. I'd call XCX JRPG Skyim.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Would playing XC2 spoil me in a way I couldn't go back and play this?
I played Persona 4 and best it, tried to go back and play Persona 3 and was :scust: cause it felt so primitive

Play XCX breh shyt is:wow: Story aint like X2's but the exploration:wow: and once you get that Skell:ohlawd: