YAAAAS GIRL! The Alt Right Is Fabulous, Honey! (Come REP @SavageSavant Ya'll)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
^^ It's crazy how society is making LGBT synonymous with Black people.
BEcause they're just trying to lump us in with the "undesirables". Straight euegenicist propaganda. It doesn't help that there is a disproportionate exposure of black LGBTs in the media.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
These cats are temporarily distressed minorities, meaning they are only down for the cause only because until recently, white racist masculinity shunned them. So it's not shocking that once the welcome mat got rolled out, they dropped all that intersectionality shyt.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Intersectionality though.

I've been saying this, gay white men are still white. White LGBTQRXSTUV people are still white. They can't be effective 'allies', they're still the enemy. They still acknowledge their whiteness.
That's why caping for them is stupid.

On the other hand, Black LGBT-ad infinitum community seem to think of themselves as black second or even last.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
i dont even kno what this thread is about
We are talking about how the LGBTQ community is filled with white supremacist and is a danger to the black community as a whole because of their high level of racist participants.

The LGBTQ community are white supremacist who can hide behind the guise of being discriminated against, while possessing some of the most violent and harmful white supremacist in their midst.

The LGBTQ community is a threat to gay and straight black people.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Not surprising at all. My cousin caught a fade with a cac tranny that dropped an N-bomb on him while at an anime convention. Cac tranny had the nerve to say that my cousin attacked him because of his gender.

He dipped out before the law came so:yeshrug:

But yeah, keep thinking these LGBT cacs are your allies. Cacs gon cac even with a dikk in their mouth.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
A lot of white gays are fcuking racists. And some POC dare to call them our "allies"

:camby:
People are so scared to admit this

Intersectionality though.

I've been saying this, gay white men are still white. White LGBTQRXSTUV people are still white. They can't be effective 'allies', they're still the enemy. They still acknowledge their whiteness.
That's why caping for them is stupid.

On the other hand, Black LGBT-ad infinitum community seem to think of themselves as black second or even last.

Then immediately clam up when they get their wakeup call. It's depressing.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
White men have a history of rape'n the males of their conquered opps

White slave owners raped males slaves
The majority of black men hung by crackas had their penises cut off
And kept ass reminders

Ancient Rome was a place where male on male sex was for pleasure and male on female sex was more for procreation

White men are inherently evil bigoted and bisexual

:manny:

That's why the overwhelming majority of child rape cases are crackas:manny:
90% of sex offenders over 18 are huwites...

Majority of white male crime is against children, mentally handicapped, elderly, and women.

They literally terrorize the defenseless population.

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
We are talking about how the LGBTQ community is filled with white supremacist and is a danger to the black community as a whole because of their high level of racist participants.

The LGBTQ community are white supremacist who can hide behind the guise of being discriminated against, while possessing some of the most violent and harmful white supremacist in their midst.

The LGBTQ community is a threat to gay and straight black people.

oh shyt its lit!

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I'm not surprised. I had a few queer white supremacists in my classes and they use the logic that since they self-identify and call themselves f*****, that they can use the n-word, like its all equal. I correct that shyt real quick.

They have to realize they are still white first, no matter what social identity they think is most salient to them.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
You remember how Milo Yianopolous was one of the first big alt right celebs that was being sent out to college campuses?

A lot of white gays are fcuking racists. And some POC dare to call them our "allies"

:camby:
I did a thread on a LGBTQ training course my job sent us to. The lecturer was a gay university professor teaching us about proper gender identification and all that:stopitslime: he tried to break on me cause I asked what was the point to some of this, he tried to play slick like I was discriminating against him, but got real quiet when I started talking to him about white supremacy in the Gay community, since the gay white community has the most power by a lot and wilfully discriminates against everyone LGBTQ.