YAAAAS GIRL! The Alt Right Is Fabulous, Honey! (Come REP @SavageSavant Ya'll)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Well they have aligned their cause with free speechers. They ALL unite behind their hate for the left now.

The whole free scpeech aspect is nothing but a cop out. I'm fine with people expressing themselves, even if i don't agree with them. But these gatherings are nothing more than scare tactics and recruiting methods for these nazi aligned groups. At the end of the day these non white/gays on their side are being nothing more than co-opted in the name of pushing white supremacy. fukking dumbasses, they're just as much the opposition as white people imo.

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
omearabook.jpg.CROP.article250-medium.jpg
@Address_Unknown what smiley would you add to this :russ:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
These cats are temporarily distressed minorities, meaning they are only down for the cause only because until recently, white racist masculinity shunned them. So it's not shocking that once the welcome mat got rolled out, they dropped all that intersectionality shyt.
Isn't it funny that EVERY group wants to buddy up with black people in our struggle against white supremacy until that group gets their "white acceptance pass" then all of a sudden they switch up and go hard as hell against black people.:hhh:

Every single minority group does this to black people. They all temporary minorities in the struggle :dame:until they get that white acceptance pass:lolbron:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
We are talking about how the LGBTQ community is filled with white supremacist and is a danger to the black community as a whole because of their high level of racist participants.

The LGBTQ community are white supremacist who can hide behind the guise of being discriminated against, while possessing some of the most violent and harmful white supremacist in their midst.

The LGBTQ community is a threat to gay and straight black people.
The LGBTQ, Feminists, Pro-Animal Rights, etc...all of these social justice movements are deisgned to work against black people. Either by painting us as an unprogressive group that stands in teh way of progress, which secretly is a slyly racist way of thinking that we're uncivilized and savage, or by initiating causes that work to actively undermine black progress.

And if you notice them too...they are run by white liberals...mostly, that view black people as charity cases or unable to make decisions to impact their own lives, so they have to do it for us. they all harbor secret racial resentments towards us and use the social change agent aspect to obscure it.

:mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Let them be together.

Black folks do not need gays. They're strongest loyalty is to money and dikk.

They are all about survival amd much like a nikka thats c00ning, will pander to whoever might give them security, much like a female.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Paz haven't you been saying there's mad racism in the gay community that goes unchecked?

Yes, there is. The focal point on that matter for many non white gays however has to do with them getting rejected by white guys for not being white. That isn't the real issue in terms of racism which has to do with many gay business establishments and business doing exclusion or discrimination and harassment and etc. I myself almost got kicked out the stonewall inn which was the first gay bar I ever went to because the bouncer which was some old white lesbian said I looked like I didn't belong there. Out of everyone out there she singled me out and I was like the only black guy there but someone else who was white told her that I was apart of the group which was some group that was at the NYC lgbt center

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yes, there is. The focal point on that matter for many non white gays however has to do with them getting rejected by white guys for not being white. That isn't the real issue in terms of racism which has to do with many gay business establishments and business doing exclusion or discrimination and harassment and etc. I myself almost got kicked out the stonewall inn which was the first gay bar I ever went to because the bouncer which was some old white lesbian said I looked like I didn't belong there. Out of everyone out there she singled me out and I was like the only black guy there but someone else who was white told her that I was apart of the group which was some group that was at the NYC lgbt center

I had to highlight the bolded cause I noticed this with white people on that "alt" lifestyle anything.

IT doesn't matter how tolerant, accepting, or liberal, they claim to be, when it comes down to black people that's where they draw the lines and show their true colors.