YAAAAS GIRL! The Alt Right Is Fabulous, Honey! (Come REP @SavageSavant Ya'll)

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Let them be together.

Black folks do not need gays. They're strongest loyalty is to money and dikk.

They are all about survival amd much like a nikka thats c00ning, will pander to whoever might give them security, much like a female.

:francis: Gay black people are black people too fam.

50% of the blame goes to the ultra conservative values black people adopted from white religion.

We all know the story of the religious zealot who shuns or disowns their child because they're gay. Kids and teenagers need to feel acceptance from SOMEWHERE for healthy emotional development. If gay cacs get to them first then so be it, theyre going to get in where they fit in.

If you want gay nikkas to fight for the community then we have an obligation to provide healthy spaces within it.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
People forget alot of Alt-Righters were former Lefties like Milo.

Simple minded people fall for the privilege flavored carrot so easily, and the rich are purposely keeping people dumb and divided in the name of profit. They're going to walk away from this with a tremendous bag of loot and we'll be left to pick up the pieces.

I was never one to suffer fools lightly. They can all die for all i care.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:francis: Gay black people are black people too fam.

50% of the blame goes to the ultra conservative values black people adopted from white religion.

We all know the story of the religious zealot who shuns or disowns their child because they're gay. Kids and teenagers need to feel acceptance from SOMEWHERE for healthy emotional development. If gay cacs get to them first then so be it, theyre going to get in where they fit in.

If you want gay nikkas to fight for the community then we have an obligation to provide healthy spaces within it.
They don't need to be at the forefront of anything because they will always put dikk before anything.

Providing healthy spaces means boys will be molested because gays cannot continue as a group without child abuse, perversiom and broken homes. This cannot be done.

Better solution. Starting tomorrow all black gays stop sleeping with the same sex

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
fukk them all. :pacspit:

I don't care for them or have anything to do with them. I have been saying this for years and my stance hasn't changed. :upsetfavre:

Funny...wonder when Trump starts chipping away at their civil liberties with a Republican hammer and chisel then let them come talk to me about "Gay Rights and Acceptance" bullshyt. :what::skip:

Black people and Gay Black people stay far away from these folks man....you see the bullshyt they are on from the jump. :martin:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to highlight the bolded cause I noticed this with white people on that "alt" lifestyle anything.

IT doesn't matter how tolerant, accepting, or liberal, they claim to be, when it comes down to black people that's where they draw the lines and show their true colors.

That wasn't even the worst bit of it. The very same bar 4 years later, I saw a white guy basically drunk off his ass get tossed out the club and allowed back in. He gets tossed out 5 minutes later after that. He's threatening the male bouncer and the whole club. Mind you this was right after the Orlando nightclub shooting and the gay pride parade.

The police came through after the bouncer yelled for police when dude was all Wilding, throwing fist and the whole nine. You'd think they would rough him up when he threatened them too but all they did was usher that guy off the block on some entourage shyt. They didn't even say a word or lay a hand on him. It was like what? About 2 hours before, I seen some cops give some Latino guy an asswhipping on 11th Avenue when they stepped up to him over some bullshyt. Crazy.

It's just like the whole Dallas BBQ shyt which is a perfect example of this subject. Sad shyt.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
@SavageSavant Can you help us put a smiley on these :mjlol:

omearabook.jpg.CROP.article250-medium.jpg

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:gucci: What world are we living in...

:gucci: Motherfukkers gone sashay around internment camps giving orders, gas chambers havin decor .....:dame:

:scust:

:laff::laff:That video:picard::Deadtrumper: I'm deaaaaaad.

That's the exact passive energy these gay white supremacist use on black people. They are mad passive aggressive in their racism but can still be violent in large groups

RealMazen

Banned
Daps
We are talking about how the LGBTQ community is filled with white supremacist and is a danger to the black community as a whole because of their high level of racist participants.

The LGBTQ community are white supremacist who can hide behind the guise of being discriminated against, while possessing some of the most violent and harmful white supremacist in their midst.

The LGBTQ community is a threat to gay and straight black people.
You sound ridiculous.

How are you mad when a white gay person is a white supremacist when many black people hold the similar disgusting views against gays. I don't understand.

You treat all gay people like shyt, even the ones that share your ethnicity, but you're upset when they turn into white supremacists?