Yale Study finds: There are 22 Million Illegal Immigrants instead of 11 million

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

immigration is the focus of fierce political and policy debate in the United States. Among the most contentious issues is how the country should address undocumented immigrants. Like a tornado that won’t dissipate, arguments have spun around and around for years. At the center lies a fairly stable and largely unquestioned number: 11.3 million undocumented immigrants residing in the U.S. But a paper by three Yale-affiliated researchers suggests all the perceptions and arguments based on that number may have a faulty foundation; the actual population of undocumented immigrants residing in the country is much larger than that, perhaps twice as high, and has been underestimated for decades.

Using mathematical modeling on a range of demographic and immigration operations data, the researchers estimate there are 22.1 million undocumented immigrants in the United States. Even using parameters intentionally aimed at producing an extremely conservative estimate, they found a population of 16.7 million undocumented immigrants.

if you want to read the article instead of watching the vid here you go
https://insights.som.yale.edu/insig...undocumented-immigrants-as-previous-estimates

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
smh. We shouldn't care about the number, illegal iimigration shouldn't be tolerated in any country for obvious reasons
Amazing at how so many people have been conditioned and hoodwink into romanticizing certain illegal activity, while being quick to shyt on others

Anyone that views themselves as global citizens should be ridiculed and shunned in every country, instead we all should strive to acquiring responsible global conciousness

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Hold Your Own Nuu........ wait a minute....:patrice:

There was a map of major cities and their projected illegal immigrant population...it was 100s of thousands per metro area.

Found it...Most U.S. unauthorized immigrants live in just 20 metro areas

Five of the 20 metros with the largest unauthorized immigrant populations are in California: Los Angeles, Riverside-San Bernardino, San Francisco, San Diego and San Jose. Three – Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth and Austin – are in

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I been saying this. There's probably more like 30-40 million illegals in the country. People have been using the 12 million number for 15 years you know thats no accurate anymore. Just anecdotally I've seen numbers explode since then I'd be willing to belieave it's as high as 50-60 million

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I think you’re bullshytting

prove it.

I been saying this. There's probably more like 30-40 million illegals in the country. People have been using the 12 million number for 15 years you know thats no accurate anymore. Just anecdotally I've seen numbers explode since then I'd be willing to belieave it's as high as 50-60 million

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I said anecdotally, that means "from what I've seen" One example, I live in the suburbs of KC. The older part of town has a REALLy high number of hispanics in the area, spanish-only businesses etc. I used to drive past this elementary school and all the kids look hispanic now. So, anecdotaly if there was about 12million before and now my town looks like it has about 4x as many; 30-40 million :yeshrug: