Yale Study finds: There are 22 Million Illegal Immigrants instead of 11 million

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I dnt see how y’all can hate on people coming to America to try to better theirself. Half y’all just scared that y’all ain’t doing well now and if we get more Mexicans y’all just gne fall more behind. Real nikkas gne strive and succeed no matter what.

If y’all was on the other side of the coin y’all would do the same. It’s up for America to stop them but you can’t mad at the illegals. Im not against it or for it because if I was in that situation I’ll be try to make it over here.

Y’all dnt have that same energy for African migrants in europe tho. Y’all dnt tell them to hold their own nuts.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I dnt see how y’all can hate on people coming to America to try to better theirself. Half y’all just scared that y’all ain’t doing well now and if we get more Mexicans y’all just gne fall more behind. Real nikkas gne strive and succeed no matter what.

If y’all was on the other side of the coin y’all would do the same. It’s up for America to stop them but you can’t mad at the illegals. Im not against it or for it because if I was in that situation I’ll be try to make it over here.

Y’all dnt have that same energy for African migrants in europe tho. Y’all dnt tell them to hold their own nuts.

Cuz this shyt ain’t free!

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
black ppl commit crime and get stereotyped and mass incarcerated. These Mexicans break the law and get laws passed for them to stay here and have things like health insurance. Build that wall

:Redhatmjpls:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

yUNYKmH.png

GASign

All Star
Daps
Well no shyt!

This is what happens when you support politicians like Keisha "I do my massas work" Bottoms, Jerry ( Spreading Aids Is A Misdemeanor) Brown, Former Potus Barry "Daca/Dreamers" OBathhouse and Miss Maxine "This Is Their Country" Waters. Illegals and other communities will surpass us blacks economically and socially. They even got an illegal as a Statewide post over there in Cali and I think this is off of the tax payers dime.

Like it or not, this has all been planned and going accordingly. Better bar up them windows and doors sooner than later if you haven't already.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Well no shyt!

This is what happens when you support politicians like Keisha "I do my massas work" Bottoms, Jerry ( Spreading Aids Is A Misdemeanor) Brown, Former Potus Barry "Daca/Dreamers" OBathhouse and Miss Maxine "This Is Their Country" Waters. Illegals and other communities will surpass us blacks economically and socially. They even got an illegal as a Statewide post over there in Cali and I think this is off of the tax payers dime.

Like it or not, this has all been planned and going accordingly. Better bar up them windows and doors sooner than later if you haven't already.

If illegals take advantage of Americas opportunities and surpass certain blacks then that’s on y’all. Y’all need to be surpassed.

GASign

All Star
Daps
If illegals take advantage of Americas opportunities and surpass certain blacks then that’s on y’all. Y’all need to be surpassed.

You know what......

I ain't een trippin' off that. Cause I said that myself believe it or not. Thing is it ain't only gonna be illegals surpassing us too.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You know what......

I ain't een trippin' off that. Cause I said that myself believe it or not. Thing is it ain't only gonna be illegals surpassing us too.

Word word. Real nikkas gne eat no matter what.

Hopefully the competition of America resources will get some blacks to step their game up. Life I’m America is not getting easier if people complaining now it’s only going to get harder.