Y'all blame marriage but it's really kids that change relationships

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Some people have kids and suddenly nothing matters except the kids
Some people are like hey now, I still gotta have a life.
I think the perfect medium lies somewhere in between.

it totally does. Its finding that balance. Most people can’t financially afford to do so or don’t have enough real family support around them.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Kids should bring folks together in being mutual stans of their kids. However, folks forget to love each other and your spouse should come first because y’all are the models of a loving and stable relationship. Kids grow up and go their separate ways and start their own families so you gotta keep things tight with ya spouse. That’s what I learned from a pastor sermon. I agree with it. Take it how you wish.

The way it is supposed to be. A lot don't think that way though.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Nothing more pathetic than a grown azz man scared of having and raising kids.

Having a kid and losing 2 kids was one of the best and worse things to happen to me and my wife. As a married couple having kids made our relationship even stronger and my wife and I actually learned more about one another after having kids.

Some of y’all are just too IMMATURE and have no idea what a marriage/relationship is about and DEMANDS!!!

A child’s love for you is one of the PUREST forms of love you will ever experience.

A lot you brehs are just selfish and think life is all about getting money and clapping cheeks.

I think the thread topic went over your head breh. A lot of woman switch up when the kids are born. Realistically you gotta realize some of that attention and affection you both had for each other WILL erode. It’s how the couple deals with it is the issue. Some woman become very closed off and cold toward husbands. Husband start spending less time at home and then y’all fight etc etc.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think the thread topic went over your head breh. A lot of woman switch up when the kids are born. Realistically you gotta realize some of that attention and affection you both had for each other WILL erode. It’s how the couple deals with it is the issue. Some woman become very closed off and cold toward husbands. Husband start spending less time at home and then y’all fight etc etc.
Yep it went over most head

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua

Naw, thread topic didn’t go over my head.

90% of coli nikkas pick trash women with no quality thats why majority of these dudes have nothing good to say about women because they go after NON Proverbs 31 women.

I have no sympathy.

And you failed to comprehend my post. I found and wifed a quality woman and despite experiencing some of the worst emotional roller coasters 2 people could face our marriage/relationship is STRONGER even with our 1 child who survived.

So y’all can miss me with the bullshyt :hubie:

A LOT of people in relationships don’t know what they HELL they are doing anyway besides clapping cheeks that’s why when the first trial or circumstance comes up people’s relationship don’t make it because their relationship is built on NOTHING but a PHYSICAL SENSATION.

If a child throws your relationship out of whack that is a good indication you should not have been in a relationship having sex to begin with.

Last edited: