KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Shut yo lying azz up

I told MY PERSONAL STORY

AND u came at me judgemental and condescending like a Bible thumping byatch azz neega

Look at the way you posted ...

Your whole tone was wrong

You came in like u was raising your voice at me and got the nerve to cuss me

You could say that child changed you for the better..... But you can also ask why the fukk you wasn't doing all that for YOURSELF, prior to having that child...........

N1GGA WHO DA FUKK U TALKING TO?
:pacspit:

Talking about

N1gga im in my 40s and your old like me too

Show some respect ..talk to me nice

Cause offline trust me YOUR AZZ WOULD THINK TWICE
:ufdup:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
You sound regretful and hurt :mjlol:

Yea, regretful I married a virgin, got a little minnie me that loves the heck out of her daddy, wifey makes $$$ and is an computer IT professional and loves her job, was raised with traditional values and let’s me be the man in all decision making, etc.

Yea, yea little nikka in ya one bedroom apartment or mommas basement, yea, I’m regretful and hurt :umad:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with either one of those, if you don’t want to have kids. Your life is about your circumstances and what you make of them, not what some coli poster, or even ppl in your life have to say. That’s not to say you and your wife have done anything wrong or disagreeable, but y’all aren’t the prototype either. There isn’t one.

Enjoy your life to the best of your abilities and try not to hurt others along the way :yeshrug:

Now if you actually have children, and try to blame them for a fallout in your life, that’s a different convo.

Yes, me and my wife are the PROTOTYPE.

Living righteous, exemplifying black excellence, giving back to our black community, mentoring black youth, out of debt, and enjoying a stress free life.

Black excellence personified and I’m not going to feel bad about bragging about it or promoting for others to follow or strive for either. :yeshrug:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kids don't ask to be born. The most detrimantal thing to marriages is people believing in the fantasy version of marriage and then refusing to accept the fact that life is hard and not a rom com or a family movie.

This

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, me and my wife are the PROTOTYPE.

Living righteous, exemplifying black excellence, giving back to our black community, mentoring black youth, out of debt, and enjoying a stress free life.

Black excellence personified and I’m not going to feel bad about bragging about it or promoting for others to follow or strive for either. :yeshrug:

Glad you take pride in your life, as you should :ehh:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Yea, regretful I married a virgin, got a little minnie me that loves the heck out of her daddy, wifey makes $$$ and is an computer IT professional and loves her job, was raised with traditional values and let’s me be the man in all decision making, etc.

Yea, yea little nikka in ya one bedroom apartment or mommas basement, yea, I’m regretful and hurt :umad:
Lol you trying too hard again. You sound even more hurt and regretful :mjlol::mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt is mind-boggling for real. nikkas talking about try to work around the kids schedule:hhh:

You the fukking parents! you supposed to set their schedules!

Cuz you do at times
What I look like fukking wifey with bedroom door closed and locked while they all got homework and need help even when they help each other out.
shyt is a buzzkill like no other
Tried that shyt before
All up in the guts knocks on door daddy mommy need help with homework
Go ask ur older sibling
Knock again
Need help dad with homework
I'm like fukk fukk
she Like ugh I was close too

Now after homework I make em go play or some other shyt and say if u knock on my door and it ain't a damn emergency UR GROUNDED DAMNIT

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Kids don't ask to be born. The most detrimantal thing to marriages is people believing in the fantasy version of marriage and then refusing to accept the fact that life is hard and not a rom com or a family movie.
This is so true bro.

Thanks for this lol

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Nah. People want to run at life with expectations, the gods laugh and smash their expectations to flinders, and most people aren't equipped for versatility nor can they communicate effectively and without ego.

That's why.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
A lot of posters making emotional statements in here. I see these same responses in the real world as well. I

actually got told I was selfish for 'not' wanting kids. Like somebody said in this thread, too many people were sold

a dream and they won't admit they are unhappy because of their kids. Im not saying they don't love their kids but

you can see it in their face. Especially women.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Shut yo lying azz up

I told MY PERSONAL STORY

AND u came at me judgemental and condescending like a Bible thumping byatch azz neega

Look at the way you posted ...

Your whole tone was wrong

You came in like u was raising your voice at me and got the nerve to cuss me

N1GGA WHO DA FUKK U TALKING TO?
:pacspit:

Talking about

N1gga im in my 40s and your old like me too

Show some respect ..talk to me nice

Cause offline trust me YOUR AZZ WOULD THINK TWICE
:ufdup:
I was saying that with a laugh breh... I can see how it came off.. But trust, I'd say it just like that.. Like Caine told his boy about that cooler

Then why your tropical ass sitting on the goddamn cooler?