Y'all blame marriage but it's really kids that change relationships

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Kids should bring folks together in being mutual stans of their kids. However, folks forget to love each other and your spouse should come first because y’all are the models of a loving and stable relationship. Kids grow up and go their separate ways and start their own families so you gotta keep things tight with ya spouse. That’s what I learned from a pastor sermon. I agree with it. Take it how you wish.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I can see that happening if both sides don’t see the bigger picture. I’ll say. When the kid comes, your sex life is a wrap. Time to yourselves? A wrap. Completely different dynamic.

As a man, you are#2. The kid is the primary focus. If your kid has problems it just adds more stress.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Blaming the kids is a WEAK AZZ EXCUSE

and those that cosign that shouldn't have kids and if they do are idealisticly bad parents

Having a CHILD made me a better man

It made me respect my mate more and the appreciation of her delivering a healthy child and not become a murderer (Abortion)

And it made me grind harder

This is the longest I ever held a job and I also started a LLC and I owe it all to being movivated by my child
You could say that child changed you for the better..... But you can also ask why the fukk you wasn't doing all that for YOURSELF, prior to having that child...........

It goes both ways is what I'm saying. Just the way that child made you better... It might make a man who was doing all that before a child, into a worse man, because he feels the child is taking time away from all those things. There's others who are going to stay stagnant... And then others who gonna rise without that child regardless

Just because it made YOU be a better man, doesn't work for everyone.. Which is why everyone shouldn't be having kids. Cause some parents aren't shyt with or without them

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You could say that child changed you for the better..... But you can also ask why the fukk you wasn't doing all that for YOURSELF, prior to having that child...........

It goes both ways is what I'm saying. Just the way that child made you better... It might make a man who was doing all that before a child, into a worse man, because he feels the child is taking time away from all those things. There's others who are going to stay stagnant... And then others who gonna rise without that child regardless

Just because it made YOU be a better man, doesn't work for everyone.. Which is why everyone shouldn't be having kids. Cause some parents aren't shyt with or without them

Well I guess YOU are that Angry FUKK N1GGA who shouldn't be having Kids

:umad:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Blaming the kids is a WEAK AZZ EXCUSE

and those that cosign that shouldn't have kids and if they do are idealisticly bad parents

Having a CHILD made me a better man

It made me respect my mate more and the appreciation of her delivering a healthy child and not become a murderer (Abortion)

And it made me grind harder

This is the longest I ever held a job and I also started a LLC and I owe it all to being movivated by my child
You don't need kids to be a better man, that's more of an indictment on you as a person

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
A kid is like the ultimate cherry on top when it comes to a woman. She goes thru labor,pregnant for 9 months,trauma of giving birth the stretch marks ,Post Partum .When she has the baby she is changed forever not physically but emotionally that kid is her world .With us men we provide for them ,and want her to be happy . However in marriage problem lies when the couple focus on parent hood and forget about the marriage.As a married couple got to enjoy each other before the baby comes....

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Well I guess YOU are that Angry FUKK N1GGA who shouldn't be having Kids

:umad:
I have two kids and I was doing well before I had them... I didn't say a single word of anger and never once downed you for what you did... As a matter of fact, I spoke on OTHER parents who have kids and don't do shyt to improve... and for some reason, that got you upset and posting smilies

I don't know what your issue is.... But don't take that out on your kid homie