Y'all blame marriage but it's really kids that change relationships

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Marriage is not a romantic ballad. :unimpressed:

Cats want to live a rom-com all their life :unimpressed:

The purpose of marriage is to create a FAMILY, not to remain ONLY a couple doing dating and dining.
So people who don't want kids, shouldn't get married

What if you can't have kids, don't get married?

Marriage is a union made before God, so you TWO join as one, by making lifelong vows to commit forever to each other... And not a damn word is about creating a family through kids and kids alone. If people want to be together and want to make those vows, they shouldn't be shunned for not having kids or told, why you even get married if not for having kids

These are the exact words that lead to people having kids, who have no business having kids, and then the kids are all fukked up cause they got bad parents.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
People in this thread are fukkin buggin not everyone should have kids.

I seen to many people pop out of broken homes and failed relationships with a twisted and warped out look of life. Great it worked out for you that don't it will for the next set of people.

Not everyone wanna sip that kool-aid

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Marriage is not a romantic ballad. :unimpressed:

Cats want to live a rom-com all their life :unimpressed:

The purpose of marriage is to create a FAMILY, not to remain ONLY a couple doing dating and dining.

And it’s sad that people think it shouldn’t be. That’s no way to live. :(

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Why? The opposite seems odd to me. What's the point of getting married if you not going to have kids right away?

Marriage is to build a family, not a couple.

But how are you going to maintain a marriage if you also don’t build as a couple? When I went to pre-marital counseling, he told us that our marriage comes first. That doesn’t mean our kids don’t matter or are less important it just means in order to keep our family together we have to keep each other happy.

Prynce

Daps
Nothing more pathetic than a grown azz man scared of having and raising kids.

Having a kid and losing 2 kids was one of the best and worse things to happen to me and my wife. As a married couple having kids made our relationship even stronger and my wife and I actually learned more about one another after having kids.

Some of y’all are just too IMMATURE and have no idea what a marriage/relationship is about and DEMANDS!!!

A child’s love for you is one of the PUREST forms of love you will ever experience.

A lot you brehs are just selfish and think life is all about getting money and clapping cheeks.
:dead: You nikkas wild

Daps
Nothing more pathetic than a grown azz man scared of having and raising kids.

Having a kid and losing 2 kids was one of the best and worse things to happen to me and my wife. As a married couple having kids made our relationship even stronger and my wife and I actually learned more about one another after having kids.

Some of y’all are just too IMMATURE and have no idea what a marriage/relationship is about and DEMANDS!!!

A child’s love for you is one of the PUREST forms of love you will ever experience.

A lot you brehs are just selfish and think life is all about getting money and clapping cheeks.

Case in point ....shamming language

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
And it’s sad that people think it shouldn’t be. That’s no way to live. :(

It's not sad. Marriage is not dating. People who only see marriage through romance and passion fail.

But how are you going to maintain a marriage if you also don’t build as a couple? When I went to pre-marital counseling, he told us that our marriage comes first. That doesn’t mean our kids don’t matter or are less important it just means in order to keep our family together we have to keep each other happy.

In terms of priority, family comes first, the couple after. The couple is there to serve the family.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
So people who don't want kids, shouldn't get married

What if you can't have kids, don't get married?

Marriage is a union made before God, so you TWO join as one, by making lifelong vows to commit forever to each other... And not a damn word is about creating a family through kids and kids alone. If people want to be together and want to make those vows, they shouldn't be shunned for not having kids or told, why you even get married if not for having kids

These are the exact words that lead to people having kids, who have no business having kids, and then the kids are all fukked up cause they got bad parents.

If you can't have kids, you can adopt.

If you don't want to have kids (naturally or through adoption), which means you don't want to form a family, there no reason to get married.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
If you can't have kids, you can adopt.

If you don't want to have kids (naturally or through adoption), which means you don't want to form a family, there no reason to get married.
So you and your wife aren't a family? With the rest of your families?

Did you just make this up or is this actually based on anything real? Cause it surely isn't anywhere in the vows

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
So you and your wife aren't a family? With the rest of your families?

Did you just make this up or is this actually based on anything real? Cause it surely isn't anywhere in the vows

Marriage is a social institution created to organize the sexual and affective relationship between men and women and the consequences of those interactions aka kids.
Marriage was created to make sure that men and women remain together after the birth of their offsprings and take care of them. For biological, social and religious reasons, humans societies started to organize themselves in families, and marriage was created as a vessel to create those families. That's its purpose.

51uDYDu44-L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

As the Scripture says, a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. It just means than a man will marry a woman and they will have kids (becoming one flesh) aka they will all become a family.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Marriage is a social institution created to organize the sexual and affective relationship between men and women and the consequences of those interactions aka kids.
Marriage was created to make sure that men and women remain together after the birth of their offsprings and take care of them. For biological, social and religious reasons, humans societies started to organize themselves in families, and marriage was created as a vessel to create those families. That's its purpose.

51uDYDu44-L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

As the Scripture says, a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. It just means than a man will marry a woman and they will have kids (becoming one flesh) aka they will all become a family.
I appreciate the answer. Marriage and humans have always been an interesting subject considering we don't mate for life as species. The idea is man made. So to see it always was about children, and not about being in love, explains a lot. Especially with it starting off being arranged in most cases

Last edited:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
It's all excuses and bullshyt.

Most marriages fall apart without any kids involved.

There's always time for sex, just another excuse