Y’all nikkas got palmetto bugs where yall live???

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
My lady is scared to death of them. We’re in Georgia.

If I hear her scream, it’s cause she’s seen one of them big ole tree roaches. They stay in our garage, too.

My parents stay right in front of a bayou in Mississippi. With it being both wet and warm around, they definitely see their fair share of them.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Rolling hills everywhere :francis:

Anywhere there's a depression, a valley, whatever lets water pool and gather and stay moist, you know what you're in for.

And that's not even getting to coastal/swampy places like from...let's say Brunswick to Charleston, if you have any kind of bug phobia just don't :mjlol:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I remember walking into the bathroom for a piss in the middle of the night once. I saw a big ass roach on the counter. I bolted out that mug to grab a shoe.

When i came back, he was in the same spot and just looked at me like :francis:

Then he committed that and jumped straight off the counter :ohhh: :damn: :mjcry:

He was still twitching, so I had mercy and didn't even stomp him. Swept em up and set the body in the toilet. Poured one out and flushed :wow:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:russ: nikkas scared of roaches like a bytch. Your girl can't even call you to come kill a bug? Both yall huggin each other, shaking?

I'm a florida guy. Grew up with them shyts. Do I like them...naw. But I ain't taking flight either! Guess it helps that I majored in entomology, but even before that I wasn't scared of most bugs. I simply break they back and kim.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
:russ: nikkas scared of roaches like a bytch. Your girl can't even call you to come kill a bug? Both yall huggin each other, shaking?

I'm a florida guy. Grew up with them shyts. Do I like them...naw. But I ain't taking flight either! Guess it helps that I majored in entomology, but even before that I wasn't scared of most bugs. I simply break they back and kim.

:lolbron:

Them shyts ain’t cool breh :russ:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Never knew the white folks name for water bugs until 2:03p est 2/6/24