Y'all putting too much stock in Katt Williams words, this the same nikka that fought a 7th grader at 45 years old and got mopped

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Brehs from that era remember there was like a 2 year time frame where Katt was WILDIN. My favorite moment was him slapping the target employee and getting away on the motorized cart

Pulling nikkaz hoe cards and slapping white people maybe it's some truth to what he saying lol

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
There are weight classes for a reason. The 12 year old was bigger than Katt :yeshrug:
I can’t defend a grown man getting beat up by a 12 year old no matter how you slice it because he shouldn’t be in that situation no way. And if they find themselves in that situation, it’s a 12 year old.

Daps
I can’t defend a grown man getting beat up by a 12 year old no matter how you slice it because he shouldn’t be in that situation no way. And if they find themselves in that situation, it’s a 12 year old.

Katt ain't infallible, I was just talking. But regardless of all of that, he has addressed this situation, it happened years ago and it has no bearings on the point he made on Club Shay :pachaha:

Daps
Katt getting beat up by a 12 year old isn’t the problem. Why tf is he even fighting a 12 year old? :dahell:

Katt kept framing the “Katt is on drugs” claims were coming out of left field when in reality they were in response to inexplicable behavior like this. Katt was mostly spitting facts but he was amazingly biased in his self assessments and lack of accountability. Shannon should have definitely brought this up as I would have loved to hear this Katt’s explanation for this incident.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
People using his interview to justify their failures.

“See you got to wear a dress or do some gay shyt to be successful”

No, you don’t. You become successful by putting in work and networking with the right people. Also being an entertainer or an athlete ain’t the only fukking route for a black person to be successful. Reading the comments on here and other places online is fukking sad that black people believe in all this nonsense.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Fukk Katt Williams and anybody that loves him :pacspit:

:rudy: Go munch on a dikk, sissified ass bytch!

slap.gif