Y'all putting too much stock in Katt Williams words, this the same nikka that fought a 7th grader at 45 years old and got mopped

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Katt getting beat up by a 12 year old isn’t the problem. Why tf is he even fighting a 12 year old? :dahell:

Katt kept framing the “Katt is on drugs” claims were coming out of left field when in reality they were in response to inexplicable behavior like this. Katt was mostly spitting facts but he was amazingly biased in his self assessments and lack of accountability. Shannon should have definitely brought this up as I would have loved to hear this Katt’s explanation for this incident.

If you gonna press him on that you gotta bring up incidents with other people. Kevin Hart out here so damn drunk he flipping over cars. You think Kevin wanna get pressed on DUI issues on the show?

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
You posting up an "alleged" incident with no substance or validity while your fukkboy Kevin Hart is wearing dresses for his zaddys on the casting couch.

kevinhart_510x450-3d5cf6602bea4561b0f3ee9c34ddb072.jpg
Nothing alleged about it. It's a 911 call from the victim. Your man is gay

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I’m not even sure what the Katy situation exactly is. All I know is bro ain’t been funny in years. And that Gaza joke he made was lame as fukk and corny. So I guess he still ain’t funny. Otherwise all I’m seeing is old washed comedians being discussed

Pimp Chronicles classic tho

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Grown men that are small in stature fighting people much bigger and stronger than them does that make sense?. A 12 year old is almost high school age. Plenty of kids in junior high can give adults the business kids in my middle school had the body of a grown ass man including me :umad:

It ain't about getting beat, it's about hanging out in the same areas as a 12 year old

Then making the conscious decision to initiate a fight with one

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Katt getting beat up by a 12 year old isn’t the problem. Why tf is he even fighting a 12 year old? :dahell:

Katt kept framing the “Katt is on drugs” claims were coming out of left field when in reality they were in response to inexplicable behavior like this. Katt was mostly spitting facts but he was amazingly biased in his self assessments and lack of accountability. Shannon should have definitely brought this up as I would have loved to hear this Katt’s explanation for this incident.

This is my point

Daps
If you gonna press him on that you gotta bring up incidents with other people. Kevin Hart out here so damn drunk he flipping over cars. You think Kevin wanna get pressed on DUI issues on the show?

If Kevin got on the show questioning why he’s being criticized or there’s speculation out there, of course he should get pressed on it.

People have speculated that Katt was on drugs because of his sometimes erratic behavior. This incident is the most bizarre to my knowledge, so yes he should have been asked to address it after pretending like he’s incredulous as to why that speculation exists for 3 hours.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Nothing alleged about it. It's a 911 call from the victim. Your man is gay

Get Kevin Hart balls out your mouth, homotional ass nikka. Nothing from this B.S. video you posted has been substantiated, dikk riding bytch!

:umad:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Why do yall care this much though? This whole weekend, you dudes have been trying to form a phalanx type defense for millionaire comedians...for what?

Out of any type of celebrity, you'd think they could hold their own in a war of words but yall up here doing the most.

That nikka Katt was on to something, that's for damn sure.

vino

Superstar
Daps
This happened almost 10 years ago. The kid has graduated college now. What does the have to do with finding a current interview entertaining or funny.