Y'all REALLY don't wanna get married brehs?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I laugh at every person in here talking about generational wealth or a strong Black community if they are #GMB. Those concepts are like oil and water.
Most black people are still gonna get married, we are the anomalies breh

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
It’s not that I don’t want to get married. The idea of meeting the “perfect” woman who “completes me” and makes me want to spend the rest of my life with her... seems so far out of the realm of possibility, that I can’t call it a realistic goal.

At least I’m not out here creating single mothers. :yeshrug:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
There is literally no benefit to marriage for a man. And whenever you ask someone to name one, they start deflecting and calling you bitter. A man is at risk to lose most of his assets in divorce. And the divorce rate is nearly 60%. You wouldn’t take those odds in Vegas after a whole bottle of gin and a bump of coke. Any man who gets married in 2020 is a fool. I don’t know of any other way to phrase it. Outdated, antiquated institution that’s reserved for women, simps, and homosexuals :yeshrug:
The divorce rate us less than 40% and falling. If you can't get that basic fact right I can only imagine how much other shyt you are just making up.

People shouldn't get married if they don't want to. But when you make up lies to try to convince other people to hate marriage as much as you do, that says more about what's wrong with you than what's wrong with marriage.

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
I am

that’s because I’m going on 40 and it’s time to just settled down and plus I don’t want any kids and tired of the stressed of dealing with multiple women

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m getting married this summer :lupe:

But all jokes aside, even though I know it’s not for everyone...it feels good to know you got a partner to ride with you. If it doesn’t work out then it sucks. But when it does work out it’s changes your life for the better.

But I wouldn’t rule it out completely. You never know how you will feel later in life. And if you run around completely denouncing marriage like some weirdo, then you could chance missing out on a good woman.

And trust me, you don’t wanna be the single guy at 50 in the club or even weirder, the old guy still having “girlfriends”.

Worl Boss 1Don

One Don if anno me ah Tesha Miller
Daps
i eventually want to get married. especially seeing how my parents are holding eachother down for years. but the straight up fukkery i have engaged with at work got a young nikka shook .

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Nah. You being a zealot now.
Plenty of benefits to being married.
If you can name them, it's because you being purposefully obtuse.

I'm not married, but although I recognize #GMB is always going to collect wins, Get Married is still a quality institution and serves multiple purposes.

Y’all are confusing the American institution of getting a marriage certificate and having a strong union that’s tied together by each other’s LOVE (not a certificate) of one another.

Why are y’all telling black people to get certificates before having children?