Yes or no... is Robot the worst main event champion in history?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What warranted him to get the title in the first place and pushed so hard for 3 and 1/2 years? Something no Reigns fan to date has been able to answer except the common place "Neckbeard" response. Dumb.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Weird how ratings have crashed with Shane in charge and putting on "better shows" with newer, fresher talent.The internet doesn't want to admit that what they want is not what the majority wants, and will blame it all on Roman instead.
WM season is gone. Ratings are going down. This is not like when Bryan had the belt and ratings were consistent. It's just how it is. They were horrible when Seth had the belt..when the Authority had the belt...when Cena returned going after Del Rio. The Shane return spiked the rating but they had horrible booking for his WM match with Taker. lol. It was only a matter of time and now a VERY UNWANTED champion is "Not the bad guy...or the good guy..but the GUY", whether you fukking like it or not. Yeah..that's gonna put asses in seats.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's the weirdest way to judge someone I've ever seen in wrestling. "He sucked because he could have good matches with good wrestlers."
Yet he wasn't able to carry nobody that wasn't above the norm. Which is why his year long title reign failed and is a unmemorable train wreck.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Yet he wasn't able to carry nobody that wasn't above the norm. Which is why his year long title reign failed and is a unmemorable train wreck.

HBK's reign was a failure despite him being better than Nash and having better talent to work with. HBK (who was obviously better than Nash right?) managed to have poor matches with guys also better than Nash.

Nash got stuck with a 3 month feud with Sid, then 2 months with Mabel. Big surprise those matches weren't good. Meanwhile, HBK got to work with Owen (shytty comedy match), Vader (one of the most disappointing matches of all time), months with the Bulldog (who had yet to break down and was still able to produce great matches with Owen and Bret during 1995-1997) in terribly boring matches, and then got completely outshined by Sid in MSG.

Nothing in HBK's reign came close to approaching the quality of Bret/Diesel matches, and HBK's best match of his entire title reign was against....Diesel. Second was the dope match with Mankind in Philly.

Yet how many threads per week are there about HBGOAT and how great he was in the 90s? Why was HBK not able to carry people to quality matches during his title reign, despite being clearly a better athlete and better wrestler than Kevin Nash?

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
khali-champ_crop_north.jpg
We aint counting him?
I dunno why but the upside-down belt has me :dead: summing up his title reign :mjlol:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
can't even get a 1st title defense out of the way before the hating starts

#ReignsGang
#TheeGuy

This is like the 10th, "I hate Roman Reigns" thread since he got that championship back.

Roman Reigns is one of the most hated right now, but he gettin' those comptuers putin'. :ohlawd:

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
....thats why i hated Edge so much...homie had double digit reigns for nothing.

To this DAY I can't believe Edge is an 11-time world champ :wtf:

Dude had the WWE title 4 times....I barely remember 2 of those reigns :wtf:

And don't get me started on how the fukk he racked up SEVEN World Heavyweight title reigns, when I can only remember 3 of them shyts off top :mindblown:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Edge's run on Smackdown was terrible. That never ending feud with Batista (in which none of the match were any good since they had no chemistry whatsoever in the ring), constant injuries, and La Familia :trash:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
his gimmick was conceived by someone else, his dialogue is written by someone else, his catchphrases are written by someone else... he is literally a hollow shell for vince and his writers to infuse whatever they want.

robot does whatever he's programmed to do.
You can say that about every wrestler on the roster why single out Roman?:comeon:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That's the weirdest way to judge someone I've ever seen in wrestling. "He sucked because he could have good matches with good wrestlers."
So do you think Ultimate Warrior was a good wrestler even though his only good matches were with Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, and Randy Savage? Top notch workers can pull great matches out of anyone.