Yikes! Father works two jobs so his son can go to college and his son fails with a 0.2 GPA.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
so what

school ain't the end all be all, shyt is bothersome and tedious as hell for some people, that's why a lot of folks don't bother with it

if anything pops should've put him in community college to save bread

but to act like he's a bad person for fukking up in school, which is what a lot of people do, is unnecessary

Nah bruh this kid aint shyt, probably never once stepped a foot in class. Some professors will give students passing grades just for showing up. Dishonor your family brehs :picard:

This the type of dude that would probably fukk around and fail trade school as well, smh sorry for the pops. :hhh:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This happens more than you know. Not everyone is made for college.

My oldest brother is extremely smart dropped out of high school due to gang affiliation/getting arrested too many times.
He just hated America and fell in with the wrong crowd.
Took his GED, went to college....
Then he dropped out of college after failing everything.

Fast forward 15 or so years, now he has his masters and is making 150k+ a year.

Not everyone gets it and the same time.
And i'm sure its heartbreaking for the parents.

I just feel for this family, this is going to either light a fire up under that young man's ass like it did for my brother... or this will kill the relationship between son and father forever.

I know the hell our family went though with my oldest brother.
Man.. i hate seeing families like this :mjcry:

This is just too close to home for me...

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what

school ain't the end all be all, shyt is bothersome and tedious as hell for some people, that's why a lot of folks don't bother with it

but to act like he's a bad person for fukking up in school, which is what a lot of people do, is unnecessary
Shut the fukk up!

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what

He an ass for giving no effort into his own future that his family is financing, a parent can accept failure if effort was given. Just pissed all over his dads work that was for him, i cant respect that :scust:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
He simply might not be that smart and its not a disciplinary issue
How well you do in school often does not tie to how smart you are as much as how much work you put in to do well. Especially if you're getting a .2 GPA. How much work you put into doing your work has more bearing on overall performance

A person who is not "Smart" (you have an odd obsession with this btw but that is another topic) but tries and fails is most likely not going to get a .2 GPA still. They're probably getting a C and/or D's here and there, especially in Freshman year where you may have a bullshyt class or two where you have to work hard to fail.

A .2 GPA is a person who never went to class or did assignments. Lazy.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
fam

who the fukk is anybody here, worthy of bro's respect? c'mon now.

shyt ain't the end of the world. ain't like he killed somebody

He an ass for giving no effort into his own future that his family is financing, a parent can accept failure if effort was given. Just pissed all over his dads work that was for him, i cant respect that :scust:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk what school you went to that its impossible to fail everything but yeah :francis:
Let me not show up to this java class

But u right in a way, breh did make a 0.2
:ehh:

Breh these college classes are graded on a bell curve, the class literally needs to have a certain number of As Bs and Cs. End of semester professors will move kids in the 50s to passing grades. This Kid literally never showed up, he aint go to college he just rented out a dorm with his dads money.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
so what

Cmon fam. He clearly didn’t give a damn about his father bussing his ass for him. Dude is the walking embodiment of selfish and spoiled.