Yikes! Father works two jobs so his son can go to college and his son fails with a 0.2 GPA.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
he doesn't care about school, not his father fam. not gonna deny he's probably spoiled seeing as how they mentioned something about a car, but school is clearly not for him in any way

and that's ok.

Cmon fam. He clearly didn’t give a damn about his father bussing his ass for him. Dude is the walking embodiment of selfish and spoiled.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like Jordan is a sorry ass young man. Doesn't have a license, doesn't work, failed outta school. Something went wrong w how he was raised. If not then the parents shoulda cut him off and let him fend for himself, bet he'd figure it out then. That type of entitlement n complacency typically comes from coddling

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I can tell what type of homes yall grew up in if you making excuses for this. That dad sacrificing a lot to support that child. Comes home and theres food in the fridge, electricity, water. And all you have to do is TRY...but you have the audacity to flunk out with a 0.2 GPA? Nah, theres no excuse for that. The kid isnt a bad person, but don't do that while someone else is supporting you. Take care of yourself and be a bum.

Last edited:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I don't get the "college isn't for everyone" mindset...it is really not that hard, you just need to put the effort forth and some people just don't have the discipline, focus or motivation to put forth the effort.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I can tell what type of homes yall grew up in if you making excuses for this. That dad scarficing a lot to support that child. Comes home and theres food in the fridge, electricity, water. And all you have to do is TRY...but you have the audacity to flunk out with a 0.2 GPA? Nah, theres no excuse for that. The kid isnt a bad person, but don't do that while someone else is supporting you. Take care of yourself and be a bum.
I'm 100% on board with the dad's frustration with his son and I would be doing the same shyt if it was my kid. I'd be pissed as fukk and he'd hear about it. Especially, if I'm working my ass off and trying to provide and he just pisses it away.

But like the @The Wave said, not everyone is mentally prepared for college immediately after high school. People are different. Some are never meant to go to college or they are just not mentally prepared for the rigors of college life where you're in charge of doing well and no one is there to hold your hand to make sure you do your work. They may need to grow up a bit more before attempting to do that successfully.
After I calm down in a few weeks :mjlol:I'd be resigned to the fact that he just isn't cut out for school and we'd be working on plan B like getting a trade or looking at how he will provide for himself at least.