Yo Is Gucci And Future Still Cool?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Gucci did mention his name in that Twitter rant. But then again he mentioned pretty much everybody, and lots of those nikkas have already come out to visit him.

Gucci and Future always seemed to have kind of a tenuous relationship from what I could tell.
No he didn't. He said fukked ciara when she was with 50, while future was still with her though.

And he said some slick shyt on one of the records released when he was in prison:
"Scooter signed with Gucci Mane, that was a better decision, I know Future mad but man, that shyt there come with the business."

So who knows.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Future screamed Free Gucci at one of his concerts last year.

I think they cool or basically have that mutual respect for each other

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Why because they haven't took a picture together yet? Or cause Future hasn't mentioned anything about Gucci since he been home? I bet people thought and assumed Gucci and Thug was beefing until they was seen together now that's over with now people going to Future

Thug has always been saying Free Wop tho. Not to mention Be-El B saying Wop and Thug would link up asap when Wop got up and sure enough.....

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
Future screamed Free Gucci at one of his concerts last year.

I think they cool or basically have that mutual respect for each other

Enough money out there for the both of them. Whatever issues they may have, they should put out a collab tape and break bread together. They know the fans would eat that up.

What are most real nikkas tryna hear? A Future x Drake or Gucci x Drake OR a GUCCI X FUTURE tape? :mjpls:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Enough money out there for the both of them. Whatever issues they may have, they should put out a collab tape and break bread together. They know the fans would eat that up.

What are most real nikkas tryna hear? A Future x Drake or Gucci x Drake OR a GUCCI X FUTURE tape? :mjpls:

Exactly. They need to clean that up if there are some lingering issues bc out of ALLL the dudes Wopp will do a song with, a 2016 track with Future would be :wow: