Yo Is Gucci And Future Still Cool?

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
say gucci manes an a--hole :ohhh:
boogers on my bankroll :scust:
blow my nose with hundos :yeshrug:
b---- i got a lotta PAY roll :gladbron:

been waiting for a new future / gucci collabo tape for 5 years now bros it needs to happen this summer. we need it :youngsabo::smugdraper:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they not they will be,now that Future the hottest nikka in the city Gucci will find some reason to be mad for promo:mjlol:...We see you baiting Future with them subliminals,praying Future full on jump out the window and shyt on you:pachaha:

And is Future really "cool" with any of these other rap nikkas in ATL:jbhmm:?not that its beef but it just seems like he mostly keeps to himself and his homies,rather than having a bunch of industry relationships.

It was good to see him switch it up,and collabo on thisnlast project....we still need that Migos collab though,shyt gon stop the world jack:mjcry:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:takedat:
That was my fukkin anthem :wow:

These two can't be beefin, they can't :mjcry:

bro i have so many memories to that tape spanning various stages of my life. ive done a lot of good and a fair amount of bad things with that whole tape as the soundtrack

so many good quotables on there.

i used to unfortunately get a percocet prescription every month. "radical" would be my anthem playing on repeat the entire train ride home from the pharmacy high af

a bachelor with 2 hoes in my grand national :smugbiden:
seen another walking:shaq:
lets be rational :childplease:
swerved and picked her up :takedat:
now its 4 passengers:russ: