Yo, Spurs Rookie Dejounte Murray is the Future

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Been watching this kid. 20 yrs old, 6'5, athletic and SMART. He has a lot of shots in his arsenal. Floaters, eurosteps and is a good shooter. But I love him on defense. Kid is long and quick. He see's the floor well being 6'5 and is a good playmaker. Few days ago vs the Nuggets, he dropped 24 points.

He's filling in for Tony Parker who's injured and he is taking advantage. Being with the Spurs, Murray will thrive and blossom into a GREAT PG with a high ceiling.

The Spurs never fail. Picked him at 29th. How do they do it?! I'm telling you right now, this kid got next.

I already like his potential better than D'Angelo Russell AND Mudiay.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I wasn't that high on him coming out of college but being with the Spurs is going to help him out a lot

I was the same way. Washington had some sleepers this year as they always do. This Murray kid and I LOVE Suns rookie Marquesse Chriss. Chriss reminds me of Amare Stoudemire too. But back to Dejounte. Once I saw the Spurs draft him I immediately :ohhh: because I expected them to draft a foreigner as they always do so I knew they had to be high on this guy. They were right again:wow:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I was the same way. Washington had some sleepers this year as they always do. This Murray kid and I LOVE Suns rookie Marquesse Chriss. Chriss reminds me of Amare Stoudemire too. But back to Dejounte. Once I saw the Spurs draft him I immediately :ohhh: because I expected them to draft a foreigner as they always do so I knew they had to be high on this guy. They were right again:wow:

I liked Chriss a lot, had him top 5.

Romar can recruit but he's a trash coach, that's why Fultz is pretty much balling out in obscurity, and Michael Porter will do the same next year.

The thing with Murray though was that he lacked an overall sort of maturity to his game, wild, turnover prone, too flashy, low defensive effort, ect.

San Antonio was a great spot for him because if he wants any playing time he has to cut all that shyt out.