Yo, the look of disgust on these African women after breh proposes to his PAWG

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can someone smiley this shyt please? :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

1. From the look of her family she will be boxing her body with in two years. Breh better get as much smashing with in those two years or it will be like fukking the back of a camel in a musty swamp.

2. From the looks of her belly she is either pregnant with brehs baby, pregnant by her ex Pedro's baby, or her body has begun the boxing process already.

3. By the looks of her tears she is crying because she can finally get her citizenship.

If you ignore all three things, breh has won to lightskin and exotic worshiping c00ns. I rather give a green card to a African sister with a fatty than a green card to a boxing body exotic. :yeshrug:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:mjlol:

CitvrEPWkAIvYzK.jpg

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:camby:I thought it was gonna be some college black females not some old ladies, who look like they trying to get out the hot ass sun and people standing in the way :shaq2:Shyt, was waiting to see them summer dress asses walk across the screen
. :laff: But brehs reaching for the stars with this shyt tho, on some oh look we made black females mad. Only thing this showed was that ol girl didn't want to marry slime and probably was gonna break it off with breh to hoe out in college:huhldup: