Yorubas, Igbos and other Cement Political Ties in Nigeria - A New Beginning?

Daps
The Yoruba have made Gani Adams their new warlord. Now the governor of Ondo State is threatning to fight back against the Fulani. What is going on?
At this point, who knows? Every Nigerian sans the Northern elites is up in arms against the Buhari regime. Some say that restructuring or disintegration needs to happen now. Others are just saying don’t vote/ red card. I think people need to get their finances together in case for disintegration/ restructuring because whatever happens riots will still occur.

Daps
They're gonna run game on us again
I don’t want to think so but that fear is very understandable. How can we garenteethat we won’t be marginalized again? Many still don’t like the idea of igbo politicians, so it makes sense to have our own independent nation to rule and care for ourselves.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Sigh...I always wanted Nigeria to succeed. It is really the only Black nation that could take the crown from SA in terms of economics and power.

I just imagine the type of unstable place a North Nigeria would be though. You thought they were on that Sharia shyt now? Wait until they rely on the Gulf to fund their budget like Sudan.