“You Can Pay Me $100,000, I’m Not Approaching A Woman First!”

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The game has changed. The pandemic + me too made a perfect storm where a lot more thought goes into approaching women. It almost feels weird approaching women in certain settings bc now safety is a thing. The last chick I cold approached I had to track her down in the parking lot I was scared nggas would call the police :heh: ——but I bagged her. Ended up going on a few dates. But gotdamn I gotta do all that work?

Also if your roster already full it becomes a low upside proposition. Right off the bat 50% chance she has a man. Then I gotta thread the needle and say just the right thing. Not to mention this is likely all in front of a crowd in a place I may want to frequent again :heh:

All this for a chick who may not be better than the chicks I’m already fukin :heh:

At a certain age yea cold approaching gets tiresome. I can match a chick on hinge and have her suckin me off after a date within a week. So you’ll forgive me if I don’t want to ‘charm’ a bytch I know nothing about

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For the brehs who went to college, this is 100% correct

Before college, I approached every woman I felt I had to take a shot at...and they held all the leverage

In college, I was the scarce resource and women were the ones who came on to me with little to minimal effort from my end

I know some won't understand but that's why I never went all out for a woman since...they actually will show you they're interested in you

#MOUT
this all that needs to be said. told the brehs for over a decade. no chase over here.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Lol, that's why they don't have female OR male relationships.

Stand up in the corner like Ronnie from Raising Kanan creeping everybody the fukk out with fukk dem bytches tattooed all over your aura waiting for someone to approach.

You scaring the women and the men think you're gay or a cock block.

You can tell by his energy nobody is approaching dude like that. For a chick to approach you need to at least be interesting or handsome enough to be worth the trouble

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised this dude got clowned so much for this.

All he said was, "if a woman is interested she'll find a way to get your attention," which is literally what all those red pill/manosphere dudes have been saying for years when they say, "Wait for choosing signals."

Plus he can't be older than 22-23, which means he's gone through his formative years during the #MeToo era, where woman have (understandably and rightfully so in a lot of cases) been screaming from the heaventops, "Leave us alone we don't want to talk to you," for over a decade now. So it makes sense he wouldn't want to approach a woman without some sort of indicator of interest.

He's literally following the advice of both men and women, but both men and women are clowning him for following their advice. :mjlol:

The only issue is how adept these guys really are at picking up on these 'choosing signals.'

Somebody

All Star
Daps
dikk sucking lips
:scust:
I’ve see a trend of nikkas flauntin they phaggotry that way. The last Rick Ross and Meek vid. Ross glazed his lips like he work for Rihanna. Keyshawn Johnson on Undisputed. Every other nikka viral on tiktok hold the camera to emphasize his phaggotry.

This topic needs a thread in and of itself, but since phaggotry gets tacitly accepted so much, ppl tryna let it rock without nobody saying nothing.

Last edited:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I'm surprised this dude got clowned so much for this.

All he said was, "if a woman is interested she'll find a way to get your attention," which is literally what all those red pill/manosphere dudes have been saying for years when they say, "Wait for choosing signals."

Plus he can't be older than 22-23, which means he's gone through his formative years during the #MeToo era, where woman have (understandably and rightfully so in a lot of cases) been screaming from the heaventops, "Leave us alone we don't want to talk to you," for over a decade now. So it makes sense he wouldn't want to approach a woman without some sort of indicator of interest.

He's literally following the advice of both men and women, but both men and women are clowning him for following their advice. :mjlol:

The only issue is how adept these guys really are at picking up on these 'choosing signals.'

Breh understsand that an approach is going to recieve a rejection or multiple rejections. Even before metoo, men were getting rejected.But rejection is apart of the process. In most cases a woman is not going to be as direct as a man.Now if he is does not want to appraoch because he fears rejection and he listens to multiple alpha podcasts he is just shooting himself in the foot. Guys like him become resentful ad they feel like they are owed something.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All i will say is Women are extremely aggressive when they see someone they really like. Ugly and broke dudes will never know what that's like so they talk about shooting their shot and cold approaches. No need to cold approach randoms when you always have options to pick from that are chasing after you.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Yall really taking advice from YouTubers?

What the hell is "choosing signals"?

This is why ugly nikkas who never get "choosing signals" can come up and have the best looking women, they shoot their shot 1000 times until one of them says yes.

All these manosphere dudes making content yet nikkas more than ever going sexless and womanless.

Make it make sense.

The shyt don't work because they don't know what they talking about.

As soon as I saw those Fresh & Fit dudes blow up, I knew men were in trouble. Those losers don't have a clue.

Cats are just afraid of getting rejected. Like if a chick say no, they gonna lose a year off their life or something.

Women really not that difficult. Dress to impress, stay groomed, make sure you got something to say and everything works itself out.

This why you gotta get rejected a lot in your youth or you end up afraid of approaching women at 25 watching YouTubers teach you about "choosing signals."