“You Can Pay Me $100,000, I’m Not Approaching A Woman First!”

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
When dudes say level up, they men get money so then women will want you for your money but then cry that women are gold diggers. In my experience the women that chased me where always some type of headache.

Daps
A young man that waits for choosing signals won’t have much successful dating life

Dating game is all bout numbers
You shooting urself in the foot if you waiting for a girl to approach

These young bros are lost
Choosing signals always exist a smile or or a stare is enough for a lot of men to understand

Coming up to a man is another story

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
When dudes say level up, they men get money so then women will want you for your money but then cry that women are gold diggers. In my experience the women that chased me where always some type of headache.

Bid difference between getting money in silence and getting money on social media. If you have to buy foreign cars,buy a blue tick and stunt to get women is transactional game.

Last edited:

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I can't trust no man who preaches or co-signs AGAINST getting at females as far as being the aggressor.

Being the hunter should be in your DNA as a man.

The concept of sitting back as a deer and waiting on a female to take on the role as the lion to hunt YOU down shouldn't even sit right in your spirit as a man.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I can't trust no man who preaches or co-signs AGAINST getting at females as far as being the aggressor.

Being the hunter should be in your DNA as a man.

The concept of sitting back as a deer and waiting on a female to take on the role as the lion to hunt YOU down shouldn't even sit right in your spirit as a man.
This too

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:scust:

Ladies, I understand when you ask “where are the real men?” when you have to hear BS like this.
:hhh:

You know what an OG told me years ago?

“We approach women because they’re the employers. They decide who gets the job. You decide how long you want to stay or if you moonlight elsewhere. Unless you’re a star athlete, you’re not gonna get recruited or headhunted. That’s the law of the land. No good job worth having is letting unqualified nikkas up in it.”

This guy is clearly gay

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What the hell is "choosing signals"?

This is why ugly nikkas who never get "choosing signals" can come up and have the best looking women, they shoot their shot 1000 times until one of them says yes.

This is true. Women inherently want to be chased, want to be gamed. In the context of approaching women, no does not mean no :whoa:

I’m not ugly gang but I am short gang. There’s been PLENTY of times Ive outkicked my coverage. I have chicks I’ve smashed and a few exes that yea they was down but they not giving outright ‘choosing signals’. I walked em down. If you’re a 7 you will never bag a dime if you waiting for ‘choosing signals. You will bag a bunch of 6’s and 7’s. That don’t motivate me

That’s one of the first things I noticed on here is nggas actually take that short gang/ugly gang shyt serious. Dudes give women too much credit. Women are inherently overthinking insecure maleable etc don’t put them on equal footing. You gotta lead them

Now, that was when I was in my prime. My stance on the matter has flipped. Online dating has happened. A chick gotta be legit bad for me to approach irl

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:scust:

Ladies, I understand when you ask “where are the real men?” when you have to hear BS like this.
:hhh:

You know what an OG told me years ago?

We approach women because they’re the employers. They decide who gets the job. You decide how long you want to stay or if you moonlight elsewhere. Unless you’re a star athlete, you’re not gonna get recruited or headhunted. That’s the law of the land. No good job worth having is letting unqualified nikkas up in it.”

what dumb logic

only somebody ruled by vagina thirst like a vampire would put it like that.

Looking at a woman through the lense of an employee is worse than the guy in the OP

If he's going to defend approaching he has to come up with something manly. That logic was very feminine and submissive