“You Can Pay Me $100,000, I’m Not Approaching A Woman First!”

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Majority of the time women have approached me. I can probably count on one hand how many times I’ve approached a women in a real time setting.

But I probably would have gotten way more chicks if I approached. Most chicks especially the bad ones like to play shy so they will give you looks but they will expect you to come up and talk. It’s good to go out there and get what want you might be surprised. A nikka like me got range though I can go from incel looking to Michael b Jordan and Omari hardwick with a fresh fade and threads.

thats cause your "homie" sets up the train plays for you .... you on a different type of time :scust:

we all seen the thread :umad:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
There's some nuance to this.

I do agree that if you are chasing a woman ur doing something wrong, the women should be pursuing u

However

U still need to have a mouth piece. U still need to be able to introduce urself to a woman. U gotta at least plant the seed if u expect anything to grow

breh spitting game is not chasing women; 2 different things :dahell:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
The inevitable consequence of online dating IMO.
:manny:

I thank God I took some L’s in my early teen’s(before this internet shyt), re-evaluated, shook that shyt off, and came back stronger.

As a man at some point you gotta stop being scary and go for yours, and that goes for anything in life. I couldn’t imagine being these dudes in their 20’s and 30’s still struggling with shyt like this.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Buddy has sugar in his tank

If you can talk to men, you can talk to women :dame:

I'm almost 26 and I'm a very, very (very) late millennial; all these Gen Z jits and all you :flabbynsick: Gen X mfs are both fukked up :skip:
Yup. Women are actually a lot easier to talk to than men.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Some guys are natural extroverts and love chatting up random people.

Forcing introverts to cold approach is cruel and unusual punishment.
I'm an introvert and I love chatting up random people, I just break after a couple hours and need to be left tf alone with my thoughts

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Breh grew up in the choosing signals era and it fried his brain.

There's some truth to choosing signals but people done took it too far.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: I can’t see the video, but someone tell this dumb nygga you can incorporate both.

There are cases where you pursue women and vice versa.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Some men are having their minds blown by the fact that you can talk to a woman and get on good terms with her without trying to fukk. That shyt can happen organically as you grow closer to one another.

Ask any woman who left her husband for a coworker when that coworker got a new job. When she's vibing with a man she sees every day for more hours than her own dude it's not really a shock that she has less patience for her relationship when her man is acting up.

I've had women put it on me after just developing a natural connection built on mutual interests. The aim wasn't to date or have sex, but it just happened organically over time.

You can approach a fine woman and just chat. If yall like each other you exchange info and see where things go.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:scust:

Ladies, I understand when you ask “where are the real men?” when you have to hear BS like this.
:hhh:

You know what an OG told me years ago?

“We approach women because they’re the employers. They decide who gets the job. You decide how long you want to stay or if you moonlight elsewhere. Unless you’re a star athlete, you’re not gonna get recruited or headhunted. That’s the law of the land. No good job worth having is letting unqualified nikkas up in it.”

Listen to oldhead babble brehs :mjlol:

Daps
I can't trust no man who preaches or co-signs AGAINST getting at females as far as being the aggressor.

Being the hunter should be in your DNA as a man.

The concept of sitting back as a deer and waiting on a female to take on the role as the lion to hunt YOU down shouldn't even sit right in your spirit as a man.
Even the lion waits for the optimal opportunity when a zebra is at a watering hole you have to hit high percentage shots not firing Hail Marys like Papa Pimp at the local Walmart and catch a case for stalking and harrasment.