You can't criticize black women if you're in a interracial relationship

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
End Thread.:coffee: This is just another weak attempt to silence black men from having an opinion that isn't positive.:sas1: Notice this thread has never been made about black women in ir relationships criticizing black men.

:pachaha:

@Juicy , how many times are you told not to speak on black men issues since you're in an interracial relationship?

@InDePickWest , same question.

Because I've seen numerous brehs on the Coli call out black women in IR if they criticize black men.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

@Juicy , how many times are you told not to speak on black men issues since you're in an interracial relationship?

Because I've seen numerous brehs on the Coli call out black women in IR if they criticize black men.

All the time and if I even say ANYTHING about black men they will blow it out of proportion and make it a big deal and say that im bashing black men and worshipping white men. Lmao

Last edited:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I'm told that I'm submissive to my white man and let him do whatever because he's White. ALSO, one day I'm gonna want a real man (aka Black) to be with. They swear their penises are the cure for world hunger.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I half way disagree with this. I believe someone can be in an interracial relationship and still give 'constructive criticism' to their own race. But it depends on the situation of the person who is doing the criticizing. There are some guys with 4 black baby mamas but now they dont date black women; like Terell Owens and Chad Ochocinco,etc.

But you can tell the ones doing it to help better the person and someone who just doesnt like black women like Tommy Sotomayor.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Show me a site or video where black men are promoting interracial dating and also writing books. I'll wait.
There's this one site called "Twitter," and I've heard a lot of pro-interracial/anti-Black woman buffoonery goes on there.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i wouldn't, and i won't unless i know the woman personally. but really you shouldn't be making group judgments anyways, lest you be judged :francis:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
people actually defending the concept of talking shyt about black women while dating a non-black woman? :dead:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just don't see why someone would feel so self-important to dictate fanatically, and go in depth on analyzing a group of women that they couldn't be bothered in being with in the first place.

:yeshrug: Just seems kinda backwards and a waste of energy.
I agree. You no linger have a dog in this fight.

Likewise, BW in IR relationships should keep BM out their mouths.

londonize

Pro
Daps
you cant criticize interracial relationships if you arent in one :troll:

:russ: these threads are too much

Why didn't OP say 'You can't criticize black men/black women if you're in an interracial relationship'

Oh so black men can't criticize but black women can? :mjlol:

End Thread.:coffee: This is just another weak attempt to silence black men from having an opinion that isn't positive.:sas1: Notice this thread has never been made about black women in ir relationships criticizing black men.

Glad other people caught this. That agenda though.. :sas2: