You Eva Met A Fake Tough Ass Frontin Nikka ?

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Most dudes are like this. The opposite is actually very rare and a lot more frightening.
I'm as laid back as they come, but on the rare occasions I turn that Kylo rage rage on, everybody is like :merchant::lupe: "You're scary when you're mad." I think it's better to be like that, so when you do have to go in on someone, they know you aint fukking around.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a dude who was about that life back down, we actually became friends later on, and he was like I don't mess with dudes like you because small dudes who you have to push to a point (which he did) and are willing to fight are bound to do anything and everything.

He's been a bouncer and owner of a strip club and he's like 100 percent of the time its the small dudes that you have to watch out for be it straight up hands or them pulling out weapons.

King Poetic

Yeah Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dodger Stadium
All the time... most of them know they gang sets will jump in to save them, so they have that confidence

Same goes for short tupac dudes as well... dudes all humble by their selves but get them around they boys they become super thug

Daps
I had a dude who was about that life back down, we actually became friends later on, and he was like I don't mess with dudes like you because small dudes who you have to push to a point (which he did) and are willing to fight are bound to do anything and everything.

He's been a bouncer and owner of a strip club and he's like 100 percent of the time its the small dudes that you have to watch out for be it straight up hands or them pulling out weapons.

Yea some guys in here getting it confused, its nikkas out there who talk a lot and ain't about shyt,and won't do shyt if you really press em.

But you got some guys who really talk that talk and can back it up,but even sometimes they a fall back if a nikka press em. Why? Not sure. I knew a cat that was real good with his hands, tslkng about when we was 13 he would fight grown men and win,but a few times he fell back when nikkas came at him,never knew why,because I knew he wasn't scared and would win,but couldn't figure out why he wouldn't go hard at some guys or give em a pass.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Most nikkas. I remember getting jumped by three guys once. Didn't even do anything to cause it, they just caught me alone walking and decided to beat my ass.

Later on, I was somewhere and I recognized one of the guys. He immediately remembered me and started copping pleas :whoa: I beat his ass. It didn't make me feel good though because he curled up like a bytch. He wouldn't fight me nor had any hands which made it not worth it. When they with they boys everybody is a G but, one on one they're hoes.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Yea some guys in here getting it confused, its nikkas out there who talk a lot and ain't about shyt,and won't do shyt if you really press em.

But you got some guys who really talk that talk and can back it up,but even sometimes they a fall back if a nikka press em. Why? Not sure. I knew a cat that was real good with his hands, tslkng about when we was 13 he would fight grown men and win,but a few times he fell back when nikkas came at him,never knew why,because I knew he wasn't scared and would win,but couldn't figure out why he wouldn't go hard at some guys or give em a pass.
Some people don't want the drawn out back-and-forth series of confrontations.
There are nikkas who lose and let it be....then there are dudes who will fight you again every time they see you.
Or worse.
I've lost people because of that. nikkas thinking it's a-okay after they beat the shyt out of somebody for petty shyt, not knowing breh will come back :demonic:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Explain a bit more breh:jbhmm:

So this happened to me in high school and I tend to see it in certain settings. Take a fit, swole/non vulnerable looking breh that seems like he'd be the fronting type. Now put him around other brehs that mean-mug brothers they don't even know and generally act on some fake-ass masculine shyt.

The fronting cats see this breh head nodding, smiling, and being friendly in general while looking like he'd be the opposite and they think something's wrong with him in the head, he's a crazed killer who'd put a bomb in their mom's crib, etc etc.

Daps
So this happened to me in high school and I tend to see it in certain settings. Take a fit, swole/non vulnerable looking breh that seems like he'd be the fronting type. Now put him around other brehs that mean-mug brothers they don't even know and generally act on some fake-ass masculine shyt.

The fronting cats see this breh head nodding, smiling, and being friendly in general while looking like he'd be the opposite and they think something's wrong with him in the head, he's a crazed killer who'd put a bomb in their mom's crib, etc etc.

So you saying they would be scared of the swole breh or not?