You ever been shytted on by a bird???

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Aight:

So when I was a young bucc, my fam went to SeaWorld.
It was cool...but iono if people know this, but with the marine smell all in the open air
it attracts a lot of birds.

So when we go to see Shamu, we’re sitting in the open air amphitheater. Since this
is the first time we really stayed in one place while there, I was really paranoid about the birds above us.

1. It was about the time I first started tripping about my hair, and my waves was rising to power.
2. If we keep it really real, birds in a group are scary. And it was a gang of birds out.

It was to the point that my fam was like “you watching the sky more than the show, just relax”.
Alright alright - maybe I’m worrying too much about nothing.

...so I finally chill out, and I’m watching Shamu get down.

Next thing I know, I feel something liquid on the top of my head!

No. Couldn’t be.

I’m horrified...I try not to move, and I have a napkin in my jacket from when we ate.
I wipe the top of my head to confirm.

It was clear.

Everybody starts cracking up, because it turns out my sister poured a little bit of water on my head.

I hate everybody.

TL;DR - no, a bird has never done this to me.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
one morning I was walking to a bus stop

first, my belt broke out of nowhere, so i started walking back to the crib

waiting to cross the street....a car splashed a puddle on me and a bird shat on my shoes at the same damn time

i went home, called in sick and spent the day getting high and reflecting:wow:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
A few times.

Most recently I was out with a chick by the pier and we had just had a tense convo and out of nowhere a seagull flew over and shyt on us both luckily it was just on our arms and I had tissue.

Had a few lucky escapes. Crows especially like shytting on people. If you look up and see a crow sitting in a tree or anywhere above you, watch out. Those motherfukkers will shyt on you for fun.

I see them now though and take precautions. Not going to catch me slipping again you little b*stards.

:umad:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Yeah back in middle school during PE. Our track went under some trees. I was walking with some girl that had some drink container and she was shaking it, so I thought some of it came out and hit my leg :francis:. Put 2 and 2 together a few moments later. Also at that same school had a close call at lunch. A I was eating a spicy chicken sandwich and a bird shyt on the sandwich wrapper after I was like 3 bites into it. I looked at it like :francis: and just threw it away.
Cats bring bad luck

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Gas has to really not be feeling you if he lets a bird shyt on you.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Not me personally, but I was in the car with my sis when she was driving her convertible.

We’re at the traffic lights and we hear a loud bird sound.

I look up, she looks ahead and the bird drops the biggest white mousse shyt on her head :pachaha:

She was FUMING; grandma said she should’ve played the lottery :skip:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Luckily, when a seagull got me on my jacket, I was on the way home from school :whew:

Got laughed at on the bus back home but the journey was only about 25 minutes.