You ever been shytted on by a bird???

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Yes, once I had a bird shyt on my coat coming out of work, during the winter of 2010. I was taking the bus at the time, so I had to keep my coat off until I got home.

Besides that, anytime I park my car in the driveway they love to shyt on my car, but if it's parked on the street, they leave it alone :martin:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
wynewood shoppin center in dallas...its a spot where its a bunch of trees in the parkin lot....i thought it was hailing like a muhfukka...

white n raspberry chunks...i was pissed

my potna was crackin up

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah back in middle school during PE. Our track went under some trees. I was walking with some girl that had some drink container and she was shaking it, so I thought some of it came out and hit my leg :francis:. Put 2 and 2 together a few moments later. Also at that same school had a close call at lunch. A I was eating a spicy chicken sandwich and a bird shyt on the sandwich wrapper after I was like 3 bites into it. I looked at it like :francis: and just threw it away.
sheesh got shyt on 2 times:wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fortunately no...I be paranoid walking thru parking lots with lots of seagulls flying overhead...friend in middle school had a bird shyt right on his eye :mjlol: