You ever just lose yourself in sex sometimes?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Like, to the point its almost like you got an alter ego or some shyt? Like even when you know you're going to smash when you do it you be so into it its like you forget what time is and who you really supposed to be?
To the point after it over you be like:dwillhuh: did I just do all that? should I say sorry?
I feel like this is an under discussed subject (probably not on this site though, cause everything is talked about here)
but you ever feel like you just transform into another being when getting intimate
Yeah breh; had a moment of clarity this week after nearly smashing this 19 year old virgin; it's the first time rape mode felt like rape mode; and I pulled back and said sex before marriage is your thing we'll try it your way.....:wow:

SN: Virgin p*ssy is different I took a L by not being confident in pulling chicks when I was younger; the look, the wetness, that pure not rank fishy p*ssy smell; I just couldnt

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Nah bruh....I am still a dikk when putting my dikk in a bytch...I am even more of a dikk...

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You cant post threads like this in tlr.

We need a new forum for real talk
Well I mean I was thinking this is better suited for jbo but i feel like it's too much of a connective "haha do you remember the timeeeee" kind of thing for that, plus is not really that deprive, sex is normal and if you consistently have sec you bound to to experience something that kinda changes you while youbhavenit

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
My man..

Once going deep in this hot fukking model ex stripper.. i channeled my soul out of my body and back during the solid smooth penetration in him. Unbelievable and physically exhausting!

It was the best.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Its ok to be alter ego as long as its like on some abusivr demonic tip.

When I go in sometimes I see myself as a superhero. Its all in fun. Plus I go much more harder.

Lose yourself for the moment of pleasure befause nothing else matters once you in it.

Next time you getting some picture yourself being Clark Kent givin Lois thr breaks and you will notice the difference and she will too.

Texasdymond

Banned
Daps
not so much physically lol i mean like mentally you just recap what you just did and be like "fukk, that was intense" and for the most part you dont really do shyt like that,

What exactly are you doing???