You ever notice Indians that kinda look black?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I've seen quite a few Sri Lankans that can pass for black women or at least women of African descent.

3T3A5275-Edit-Edit.jpeg

girl-slaps-boy.png

v4WVy.jpg

These women have such beautiful skin tones.
No body at all. :mjlol:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I dont know if she still on the air, but there was this chunky woman on the NYC news when i lived there for a short period. If it wasnt for the name you would think she was just a light skinned black woman. She had the voice of a sista, the shape and everything. Plus she looks exactly like one of my cousins after she got chubby.

Sukanya Krishnan.

sukanya_krishnan_2007_06_25.jpg

Sukanya+Krisnan+2011+Friars+Journalistic+Achievement+wuhps6gX8V4l.jpg

of course she married to a rich cac

2011+Friars+Journalistic+Achievement+Award+O2JydgNU0UGm.jpg

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yes, many are just as dark as Africans. I met a Paki who was darker than me. Coincidentally, Indians have to be the biggest c00ns on this planet, bar none.

Some Indians are c00ns but I don't see how you can make that generalization.

-Indians have stubbornly retained their ancient cultures and traditions, even in the face of foreign aggression and dominance. Hindus all have Indian names and worship Indian gods who are distinctly Indian in character with their own holy scriptures that are thousands of years old while everyone else worships a semetic god that was forced on them.

-Indians dont really mix. Indian women aren't like other Asian women and are largely faithful to their men.

-Indians use their intelligence and work ethic to benefit their own family unit and communities. They build community centers and temples in other countries with their own money and donations from their wealthy class.

-Indians have their own movie stars and own entertainment industry which generates millions.

The only thing you can really say about Indians that's outright c00nish is the whole skin tone factor, but that's common worldwide. No way are Indians the most c00nish people on the planet, not even close.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Some Indians are c00ns but I don't see how you can make that generalization.

-Indians have stubbornly retained their ancient cultures and traditions, even in the face of foreign aggression and dominance. Hindus all have Indian names and worship Indian gods who are distinctly Indian in character with their own holy scriptures that are thousands of years old while everyone else worships a semetic god that was forced on them.

-Indians dont really mix. Indian women aren't like other Asian women and are largely faithful to their men.

-Indians use their intelligence and work ethic to benefit their own family unit and communities. They build community centers and temples in other countries with their own money and donations from their wealthy class.

-Indians have their own movie stars and own entertainment industry which generates millions.

The only thing you can really say about Indians that's outright c00nish is the whole skin tone factor, but that's common worldwide. No way are Indians the most c00nish people on the planet, not even close.
All great points, but I was speaking to Indians in America, esp the ones in corporate America. Maybe it was an ignorant statement, but I've noticed that Indians over here typically try harder than any other race/ethnicity to emulate white people, even to the point that they generally mistreat all other minorities.

Juven

All Star
Daps
I dont know if she still on the air, but there was this chunky woman on the NYC news when i lived there for a short period. If it wasnt for the name you would think she was just a light skinned black woman. She had the voice of a sista, the shape and everything. Plus she looks exactly like one of my cousins after she got chubby.

Sukanya Krishnan.

sukanya_krishnan_2007_06_25.jpg

Sukanya+Krisnan+2011+Friars+Journalistic+Achievement+wuhps6gX8V4l.jpg

of course she married to a rich cac

2011+Friars+Journalistic+Achievement+Award+O2JydgNU0UGm.jpg

how long were you in nyc for? i dont know if you remember her friend egypt :noah: