You ever notice Indians that kinda look black?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Blood I know you in Queens :mjpls:

My college campus downtown damn near every cac had a brown or yellow girl on his arm :francis:

LOL na man. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but it isn't common. Indians always roll in packs and they only fukk with other Indians. It's the main reason I don't fukk with them, because I like my squad to be diverse.

Daps
tumblr_lpshbwauMM1qheyblo1_500.jpg

fukkk who is she? :noah::noah: I need her in my life.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Both these pics are exagerrations.

Uh na, I'm indian. Most Indians don't look like either of those two.

Come on now. Of course there's a little bit of exaggeration for the photo, but I spent a lot of time in India and I've seen enough Bollywood to know that real Indians and media Indians are not the same color.

Remember when that light-skinned Indian won the Miss America competition, and Indians were pointing out that she was too dark to win a beauty contest in India? She wasn't even nearly as dark as villagers in most parts of India are, and she still was darker than most Indian models.

And they be mad worshiping White skin over there. My Egyptian wife sort of light-skinned, and she was getting asked left and right what product she uses to keep her skin so white. Whitening products are advertised constantly on TV, and those ads are straight disgusting. Making pale-skinned women like they better than everyone else.

This ain't no rip on Indians. Same thing has occurred in Latin America, most of Asia, at various times in the American Black community. But it's a disease and it should be replaced with a true appreciation of Black color and beauty, true Indian color and beauty. Don't deny that it's not a problem.

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All great points, but I was speaking to Indians in America, esp the ones in corporate America. Maybe it was an ignorant statement, but I've noticed that Indians over here typically try harder than any other race/ethnicity to emulate white people, even to the point that they generally mistreat all other minorities.

And they are most successful. Hard to admit, but that's the way to succeed. Look at Bobby Jindal. Changed his name and religion and look at him now.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Come on now. Of course there's a little bit of exaggeration for the photo, but I spent a lot of time in India and I've seen enough Bollywood to know that real Indians and media Indians are not the same color.

Remember when that light-skinned Indian won the Miss America competition, and Indians were pointing out that she was too dark to win a beauty contest in India? She wasn't even nearly as dark as villagers in most parts of India are, and she still was darker than most Indian models.

And they be mad worshiping White skin over there. My Egyptian wife sort of light-skinned, and she was getting asked left and right what product she uses to keep her skin so white. Whitening products are advertised constantly on TV, and those ads are straight disgusting. Making pale-skinned women like they better than everyone else.

This ain't no rip on Indians. Same thing has occurred in Latin America, most of Asia, at various times in the American Black community. But it's a disease and it should be replaced with a true appreciation of Black color and beauty, true Indian color and beauty. Don't deny that it's not a problem.

Im not disputing the color complex, I know it's real. I'm just saying that most Indians don't look like either of those pics.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
And they are most successful. Hard to admit, but that's the way to succeed. Look at Bobby Jindal. Changed his name and religion and look at him now.
Man, that's what I'm talking about. Whenever I see that dude, it makes me fukking cringe. Dude lost his accent and his heritage. This fakkit nikka is a republican too :wtf: :smh:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
All great points, but I was speaking to Indians in America, esp the ones in corporate America. Maybe it was an ignorant statement, but I've noticed that Indians over here typically try harder than any other race/ethnicity to emulate white people, even to the point that they generally mistreat all other minorities.

Emulate whites how? Indians be up in malls in full Indian garb, curtains, dots, and all with no fukks given. The rest are just westernized. How is that emulating whites? I really don't know what you mean by mistreating other minorities but ok.

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man, that's what I'm talking about. Whenever I see that dude, it makes me fukking cringe. Dude lost his accent and his heritage. This fakkit nikka is a republican too :wtf: :smh:

Yeah I feel you, but as another brown man, I ain't mad at him. He's getting money. There's a billion people in India that would love to be in that position. They are all chasing money in the end. He grew up in Baton Rouge so most likely he didn't give a fukk about religion or culture. How many Indians up in Baton Rouge?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man, Sara Suten seti knows his shyt. I can't front, I thought he was fake at first, but now I'm don't believe that. @GetInTheTruck , you should look at the video to learn about parts of Indian history that may not be known. Its not a black, Indian, or white thing, just a knowledge thing. I think that's where you kind of get me wrong. I just love knowledge, and being that this is a majority black board, that is the conversation, but I'm not just about that.

Anyway, check the video, its good info that isn't widely taught. If he was a Hebrew Israelite or some fake pro-black guy just saying everything was black, I wouldn't even bother to tell you about it. This isn't the case. For some reason India, and its history, has been on my heart the past year. I don't care what anyone says, Ayurvedic lessons are the shyt, and almost scary how powerful it is. To know they was so far ahead is crazy to me.

@WEED Thanks for the link!

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yeah I feel you, but as another brown man, I ain't mad at him. He's getting money. There's a billion people in India that would love to be in that position. They are all chasing money in the end. He grew up in Baton Rouge so most likely he didn't give a fukk about religion or culture. How many Indians up in Baton Rouge?
Probably plenty. Guarantee his mother and father don't have that accent. You can get money without wanting to emulate whiteness. Those oil tychoons in the middle east bathe in money and I've never seen or heard one try to emulate whiteness. It just seems that indians in America take it to another level.