You ever notice Indians that kinda look black?

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Probably plenty. Guarantee his mother and father don't have that accent. You can get money without wanting to emulate whiteness. Those oil tychoons in the middle east bathe in money and I've never seen or heard one try to emulate whiteness. It just seems that indians in America take it to another level.

Its not that deep man.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

ohh shyt ........ :dwillhuh: ....... I really don't care, but i'm :scust:ed. Shiit reminds me of how those European painters changed the pigment of some of the original historical leaders in Europe from original drawings.... :russ: ...crazy

fukkk who is she? :noah::noah: I need her in my life.

I know, she's nice. Check that lipstickalley thread I linked, that's where I got the pic

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Man, Sara Suten seti knows his shyt. I can't front, I thought he was fake at first, but now I'm don't believe that. @GetInTheTruck , you should look at the video to learn about parts of Indian history that may not be known. Its not a black, Indian, or white thing, just a knowledge thing. I think that's where you kind of get me wrong. I just love knowledge, and being that this is a majority black board, that is the conversation, but I'm not just about that.

Anyway, check the video, its good info that isn't widely taught. If he was a Hebrew Israelite or some fake pro-black guy just saying everything was black, I wouldn't even bother to tell you about it. This isn't the case. For some reason India, and its history, has been on my heart the past year. I don't care what anyone says, Ayurvedic lessons are the shyt, and almost scary how powerful it is. To know they was so far ahead is crazy to me.

@WEED Thanks for the link!

There is a whole lot wrong with that video fam. He starts off using a very selective outdated source, which is pretty much what most of these theories are based on. Civilization in the nile valley and ancient India were flourishing at the same time, along with Sumer/Mesopotamia. One is not the source for the others, they're all distinct and unique.

Let me ask you, why would the Egyptians leave Egypt and go to "raise up the Indians" as Seti was saying instead of their own African brothers? Why would they go through all that trouble to give high civilization to a foreign land instead of other Africans? Does that make sense to you? As for the divine cows and snakes, all ancient agricultural societies revered the cow, that's why it's worship is common to all ancient eastern cultures. Same with the snake, it's an animal that was/is worshiped by many people, that doesn't prove an Egyptian source though.

we've been over the Buddha stuff a million times already, I don't think we need to do that again. The Indian Emperor Ashoka sent Buddhist missionaries all over the world to spread it's philosophy, not the other way around. India's religious and philosophical systems, as well as schools of logic and grammar are super vast and very developed/refined....more so than anything from Egypt or any other ancient society, that's why they were able to organically "indianize" other Asian societies further East with little to no trouble at all. If Egypt were really the source for all this we'd find some type of evidence for that but there is none.

If you're really interested in some of this stuff I can put you on to some good sources, but we really need to get off this conspiratorial manner of analyzing history.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a whole lot wrong with that video fam. He starts off using a very selective outdated source, which is pretty much what most of these theories are based on. Civilization in the nile valley and ancient India were flourishing at the same time, along with Sumer/Mesopotamia. One is not the source for the others, they're all distinct and unique.

Let me ask you, why would the Egyptians leave Egypt and go to "raise up the Indians" as Seti was saying instead of their own African brothers? Why would they go through all that trouble to give high civilization to a foreign land instead of other Africans? Does that make sense to you? As for the divine cows and snakes, all ancient agricultural societies revered the cow, that's why it's worship is common to all ancient eastern cultures. Same with the snake, it's an animal that was/is worshiped by many people, that doesn't prove an Egyptian source though.

we've been over the Buddha stuff a million times already, I don't think we need to do that again. The Indian Emperor Ashoka sent Buddhist missionaries all over the world to spread it's philosophy, not the other way around. India's religious and philosophical systems, as well as schools of logic and grammar are super vast and very developed/refined....more so than anything from Egypt or any other ancient society, that's why they were able to organically "indianize" other Asian societies further East with little to no trouble at all. If Egypt were really the source for all this we'd find some type of evidence for that but there is none.

If you're really interested in some of this stuff I can put you on to some good sources, but we really need to get off this conspiratorial manner of analyzing history.
Hit me off with early Indian history. Stuff that deals with the foundations of their beliefs, and lifestyle. Once I discriminate what makes sense, I can go further.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@GetInTheTruck I'm sitting here thinking about your last post and it does make sense, but where do you think the similar beliefs come from? They are too similar to be flukes. From the step pyramids, to the snakes, to the colors of the Gods. Maybe the reason Egyptians didn't go west was because, India was a vast civilization, and it was better business there. There would be no need to go west if the money wasn't there like India. After a while the beliefs got mixed together. I can't see Egypt not finding ways to make money with India.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hit me off with early Indian history. Stuff that deals with the foundations of their beliefs, and lifestyle. Once I discriminate what makes sense, I can go further.

You can start with a basic timeline. Keep in mind that this timeline assumes an Aryan invasion into India which is disputed as well as a foreign introduction of writing which scholars are still divided on, but the timeline is still useful for trying to piece things together:

http://www.timemaps.com/civilization/Ancient-India

Early Indian beliefs were varied, especially in the South where Vedic culture didn't start to penetrate until about 1000 b.c. by 400 b.c. the "aryanization" of the south was pretty much complete. Note that Aryan in this sense is cultural, not racial. Even though Vedic culture was originally of Nothern origin, it's purity has been preserved in the South since they weren't affected by foreign invasions.

Present day "hinduism" is a general term that groups together all Indian religions that view the Vedas as authority. This distinguishes them from systems like Buddhism and Jainism which don't accept Vedas as having the final say on matters.

The majority of what you see about Hindu philosophy today is based on Vedanta: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedanta

Vedanta came about as a response to attacks on the Vedas and Upanishads from Buddhists and Jains. The Upanishads are basically philosophical interpretations of the Vedas that speak on deeper meaning behind what's in them, the sacrifices, dieties, descriptions of creation, the soul, etc; The sage Badarayana consolidated these teachings into the Brahma Sutras (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahma_Sutras) which all systems of Vedanta claim as their foundation, along with the Upanishads and the Bhagavad Gita, even though their philosophies differ in critical areas. These are the "big three" sages of Vedanta:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adi_Shankara

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramanuja

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhvacharya

You can read about them and the differences in what they taught on those pages.

The best way to picture ancient India is like a martial arts movie, where instead of people having martial arts duels over whose fighting style was superior, Indian sages representing their own philosophies had dialectical duels and whoever lost had to accept the winner as their spiritual master and the losers students became the winners students....that's how disciplic succession was established and maintained. Those sages I mentioned above started monastaries that stretch into today...this is a huge reason why these systems of thought were able to be maintained for all these years.

Keep in mind that this doesn't even include the Saiva (shiva) traditions which have their own system of philosophy altogether. They accept the Vedas and their own agamas....But I guess you can get to that at some other point, I myself don't really know everything about what they believe.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
@GetInTheTruck I'm sitting here thinking about your last post and it does make sense, but where do you think the similar beliefs come from? They are too similar to be flukes. From the step pyramids, to the snakes, to the colors of the Gods. Maybe the reason Egyptians didn't go west was because, India was a vast civilization, and it was better business there. There would be no need to go west if the money wasn't there like India. After a while the beliefs got mixed together. I can't see Egypt not finding ways to make money with India.

Well I agree, there may be a missing link somewhere but until that's discovered we can't speculate. These civilizations did trade with each other, so they weren't complete strangers.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@GetInTheTruck I was reading this article on the myth of the Aryan invasion, and this quote is what convinced me that the invasion most likely didn't happen:
http://www.sol.com.au/kor/16_01.htm
"Moreover, the whole idea of nomads with chariots has been challenged. Chariots are not the vehicles of nomads. Their usage occurred only in ancient urban cultures with much flat land, of which the river plain of north India was the most suitable. Chariots are totally unsuitable for crossing mountains and deserts, as the so-called Aryan invasion required."

That's all it is with me, if the information makes sense then I will believe. I don't care who says what, if things don't add up, I'm not following it. So I can admit I was wrong on theAryan invasion, at least the way this guy who wrote the article is explaining it.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
@GetInTheTruck I was reading this article on the myth of the Aryan invasion, and this quote is what convinced me that the invasion most likely didn't happen:
http://www.sol.com.au/kor/16_01.htm
"Moreover, the whole idea of nomads with chariots has been challenged. Chariots are not the vehicles of nomads. Their usage occurred only in ancient urban cultures with much flat land, of which the river plain of north India was the most suitable. Chariots are totally unsuitable for crossing mountains and deserts, as the so-called Aryan invasion required."

That's all it is with me, if the information makes sense then I will believe. I don't care who says what, if things don't add up, I'm not following it. So I can admit I was wrong on theAryan invasion, at least the way this guy who wrote the article is explaining it.

Yea, the main issue for me is that if the Vedas were foreign in origin why don't they mention any place outside India? If the oldest records of the Aryans is the Rig Veda and there's no mention of sacred places or homeland elsewhere then an outside source is questionable.

Rig Veda does mention a war among Aryan tribes where a few of them rebelled and went west and settled Iran, in their religion which eventually became Zoroastrianism the Asuras are the good guys and the Devas are the bad guys, that's where the word Devil comes from. In Hinduism the Devas are the good guys, and the Asuras are demons :ohhh:

There are good arguments on both sides, I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle, honestly. Here's a good conversation about the topic that's pretty balanced:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
@lotty a black hare Krishna I know made a video response to that seti vid, I argue with him about this stuff all the time but you would probly be interested in this:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, you don't understand how important that video was in me waking up to how I'm feeling about this Indian history thing. The way he explains, just like I thought it was, Krishna is a being in another time realm who can be accessed through sound. This is why the mantras have a certain way of sounding, they allow you to go to the dimension of the being you are calling.

I agree with him, and I understood everything he said, he even though it was deep. Very intelligent guy.

I'm really seeing the Vedas are what humans should be learning from. It should be our bible. I'm just bugging on how sound can change realities. But, we know this is true because music is nothing but soundwaves that have been manipulated to give emotion. We hear it as sound waves with our ears. If we says mantras, and control our brains to focus on the mantra, so that the sound can be the only melody within the body, it will transform our perception by changing the frequency of the sound waves that give our brain, its way of working, and that effects our perception of our environment.

For instance theta waves give a relaxing effect, and they react at 4hz.-7hz. If a mantra is able to contain different frequencies within a short phrase, it can ultimately be like a drug, and create total bliss.

Anyway, thanks for putting me on to him. I needed to hear that at this time of my life. Props!

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Damn, you don't understand how important that video was in me waking up to how I'm feeling about this Indian history thing. The way he explains, just like I thought it was, Krishna is a being in another time realm who can be accessed through sound. This is why the mantras have a certain way of sounding, they allow you to go to the dimension of the being you are calling.

I agree with him, and I understood everything he said, he even though it was deep. Very intelligent guy.

I'm really seeing the Vedas are what humans should be learning from. It should be our bible. I'm just bugging on how sound can change realities. But, we know this is true because music is nothing but soundwaves that have been manipulated to give emotion. We hear it as sound waves with our ears. If we says mantras, and control our brains to focus on the mantra, so that the sound can be the only melody within the body, it will transform our perception by changing the frequency of the sound waves that give our brain, its way of working, and that effects our perception of our environment.

For instance theta waves give a relaxing effect, and they react at 4hz.-7hz. If a mantra is able to contain different frequencies within a short phrase, it can ultimately be like a drug, and create total bliss.

Anyway, thanks for putting me on to him. I needed to hear that at this time of my life. Props!

Yessirr, I knew that would be right up your alley. He's a cool dude, he used to be down with Dr. York. If you wan't I'll inbox you his Facebook, he is pretty active on there.

I agree with you on the Vedas, I think a lot of people just leave them alone because they just think it's hindu/Indian stuff so they are hesitant to mess with it....but they are really the closest access we have to preserved ancient knowledge. Even the most conservative of scholars testify to their antiquity.

Spark some loud and listen to this

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Dravidians skedaddle out the continent thousands of years ago just like the Aboriginies, Batek, Melanisians, Fijians, Hawaiians, Papa New Guineans, Adamanese and the "Negritos" in the Phillipines(those who origionally inhabited these renamed lands of course).

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dravidian_1.jpg

There are some Indians who have skin darker than most Africans.
They got good hair too. But ignorant Coli militants say you are :mjpls: . Dark women have good hair too. There other people besides Americans brehs.