You Ever Notice...

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
All the confirmed blacks on this site have negative rep, for example:

@BrothaZay is confirmed black. Has negative rep.

@Malkoonxxx_23 is confirmed black. Has negative rep.

That one Hatian poster who had that situation with his wife had negative rep.

The only posters who have positive rep are racially ambiguous light-skinned black males. There are also confirmed latino posters who have been caught saying underhanded (negative) remarks towards blacks. They all have positive rep despite that.

It's even more interesting when you consider that this site is supposed to be made up of "real nikkas" yet all of the homosexual/tranny posters who aren't lurking are respected and ALL have positive rep. Nothing wrong with that I suppose, but when you juxtapose that with the aforementioned it is something to think about.

Speaking of the Hatian poster-- I said I don't really care about his situation and I meant that, but I just think it's strange looking back on it because the original point of the thread was on some "prove your not a cac" shyt. But if yaw already knew the situation with him and his girl behind the scenes, that means you knew he wasn't a cac from jump...So what was the point in that whole thing? It just seems strange to me.

From a psychological standpoint, I'm starting to think the internet is a haven for the downlow who obsess and envy black men, especially straight black men. It's also a haven for blacks who were/are considered lames to other blacks so they hate black people and go online to vent.

I could break it down further but I'm going to leave this as food for thought for now.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
What in the hell you're on about? Is your negative rep really getting to you like that?

No actually. I have negative rep only because I made a thread about California being 95% white and posters exposed themselves by negging me. I had pos rep before that.
I'm actually glad that happened.

This is something I noticed for a while now.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I am a racially ambiguous mixed race moroccan. Why am i not in the green? :pacspit:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I am a racially ambiguous mixed race moroccan. Why am i not in the green? :pacspit:

Because you are African. Which proves my point. Plus you say racist contraian shyt on here, so your dap to post ratio is proof that the closet "others" fukk with you on the low. They hate that your African, but they love the racist bullshyt you say on the low.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Using @Malkoonxxx_23 and @BrothaZay as examples don’t really help your case :manny: All the trolling and tranny loving got them in the red. You can be black and be a shytty troll b :skip:

Nobody cared that BrothaZay was fukking trannies (if true) until they found out he was black. Then he would make threads like "you ain't a real nikka if you never lived in a black neighborhood"-- it was a wrap after that. The closet others hated that type of shyt.

OP prolly a cac.

Nope. Proved I was black a long time ago but nikkas forgot and then again in the "post possessions" thread. If I were a cac I would be in the green. Why would I diss the whitest region in the U.S if I were white myself?

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Because you are African. Which proves my point. Plus you say racist contraian shyt on here, so your dap to post ratio is proof that the closet "others" fukk with you on the low. They hate that your African, but they love the racist bullshyt you say on the low.

I hate americans. And the woke militants dont like the fact that i hate america :skip:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
He is

He just said "Steven Clark" was committing a crime so he deserved to die in another unrelated thread where a black kid in Utah got shot by police

:hhh:

No, a cac would support a black male who grew up in a white city and hated blacks and stated how much he hated blacks time and time again. Said "All Lives Matter", baby father to a woman who said she hated how her kids came out "too dark". I could go on and on.

And I never said he deserved to die. I said he wouldn't have died if he didn't run.