You Ever Notice...

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
He is

He just said "Steven Clark" was committing a crime so he deserved to die in another unrelated thread where a black kid in Utah got shot by police

:hhh:
"Steven Clark"?? :dwillhuh:. Did he mean Stephon Clark? Cac confirmed:mjlol:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:skip:
That's his brother not him. With each post, you remove doubts that you are a melanin deficient cac.

:laff: Yeah right, a white guy would make a thread that's questioning why black posters are hated and non-black posters are loved. OK!

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Because you cant see yourself in his shoes getting smoked for your skin color

Your right, I don't see myself in the shoes of a c00n that hates black people and black women. I would never wife a bytch that hates black people. I can't relate, you're absolutely right. By the way, where in Cali do you reside? If it's NorCal I would be more than happy to prove that I'm black to you in person.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
:laff: Yeah right, a white guy would make a thread that's questioning why black posters are hated and non-black posters are loved. OK!
Wouldn't be the first time. The biggest BLM Facebook acct was created by an Australian cac and pigskin cacs got online manuals on how to create black twitter accounts to blend in.

The most pos rep posters are Black, cac.