you guys know what NET NEUTRALITY is?for a second i thought i'm banned

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Right. Because they been had this shyt planned out for years and it was gonna happen regardless of what an election says. But keep voting, sucker :mjlol:

The ignorance :wow:. I’m guessing you didn’t vote :mjgrin:

This wasn’t “years in the making”. The only reason it’s about to happen is because there’s a Republican majority in the FCC’s leadership and the only reason there’s a Republican majority is because a Republican is sitting in the White House and put that majority in place.

Last edited:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I legit thought I was banned. :whew:

I'm sorry brehs, but I work for one of the "bad guys" in this fight. I'll keep fighting from the inside. :mjcry:

Posting here during business hours probably doesn't help though. :pachaha:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I Need to learn to read the whole story and not just skim... My exact face when clicking into the coli then reading the first two sentences...

giphy.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
For those of you who decided not to vote last November because you felt like it didn’t matter who won, this is one of the consequences of the election :francis:

If you don’t know what net neutrality is, you really need to click that link in the banner.

I did my part November 9th. You get what voted/didn't vote for. :manny:

Y'all tried :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I legit thought I was banned. :whew:

I'm sorry brehs, but I work for one of the "bad guys" in this fight. I'll keep fighting from the inside. :mjcry:

Posting here during business hours probably doesn't help though. :pachaha:
How deep on the inside are you? :demonic:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that the price for each service added on? I got you breh. I knew bytch ass Comcast was behind this too. :pacspit:

What if we decided to go back to the old-fashioned way like we used to be?. We can finally say fukk it and let's save our money and doing the old-fashioned way. The companies/government would be losing more $$$ then they would :whoa: "Y'all are right, this is the bad idea from us so we apologize for that and we decided to cancel the whole things,"