you guys know what NET NEUTRALITY is?for a second i thought i'm banned

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So in other words you aren't in these meetings, aren't plugged in, but are 100% certain the story is true and net neutrality is about to happen the way they tell you it's happening?

This dumb ass nikka really doesn't understand how much of an easy mark he is :lolbron:
In typical smart-dumb fashion, you're not making any sense. And you're being as vague as possible. Who are you referring to when you say "they"?

1) Wrt the federal court case which upheld net neutrality, you can use PACER to read the electronic records.

2) Ajit Pai served as associate general counsel for verizon - one of the companies at the forefront of the push against net neutrality - and this is something he is doing on behalf of the telecom industry.

3) We wouldn't be here if things went different in November. Tom Wheeler would have stayed on, and NN would be upheld, and any lawsuits against the FCC by the telecom companies would be pushed back against (based on his history).

I see you edited something in:

Oh, conspiracy, lemme guess, you're someone who can't believe that the government is smart enough to finesse you and that the people controlling you can't possibly be that smart to figure out how people think and what they have to do to get (at least dumb) people to believe their story, huh?

Okay, break it all down for me. Explain it all in detail and make sure you source your shyt.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I guess I hit a nerve with a couple of posters :mjlol:

:what: Muthafuucka, niiggas is dying almost every day and cops are getting off and here you are talking about this internet bullshiit is the consequence of the election. Niiggas don't care about the election because they letting us die.

Fuuck politics and fuuck this internet law. If they make this shiit, so be it. Niiggas will be forced to use the internet to be productive or log they inconsequential asses the fuuck off.

Net neutrality is the topic of the thread and the FCC getting rid of Title II is one of the consequences of the election. Cops getting away with murder when they should be rotting in prison isn’t a consequence of the election or a good reason to stay home on Election Day.

Here something that is another consequence though. More blacks getting locked up for drug charges and getting longer sentences because the current Justice Department wants to restart the War on Drugs :mjgrin:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I came in like
Yall bytch ass nikkas
I aint even do shyt

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Muthafuucka, niiggas is dying almost every day and cops are getting off and here you are talking about this internet bullshiit is the consequence of the election. Niiggas don't care about the election because they letting us die.

Fuuck politics and fuuck this internet law. If they make this shiit, so be it. Niiggas will be forced to use the internet to be productive or log they inconsequential asses the fuuck off.

:russ:2017 and you still on this anti intellectual "elections dont matter" i hope you dont have kids to pass down your stupidity

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
I came in like
Yall bytch ass nikkas
I aint even do shyt
for real, i was getting ready to straight up transform
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

haha, if you fukkers thank I'm goin out alone, :ufdup:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Idk what you're asking me questions for, you're the one that knows everything because of what people you don't know tell you. Don't ever in your life mistake me for someone who thinks they have any real idea what these people are up to, that's all you.:hubie:

In the meantime, I hope you don't forget to vote in the 2020 election, they might just allow the person who the population picked be President next time :pachaha:
Just more bullshyt posturing on your behalf then? :camby:

HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same....but it is frustrating cats didn't say shyt in the litany of net neutrality threads we've had for the past few years since SOPA/PIPA. So :manny:
I agree, but the evil villains are back and it's time once again to make our voice's heard to capitalism.