you guys know what NET NEUTRALITY is?for a second i thought i'm banned

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
jSXyOZi.png

:skip:
@Brooklynzson

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Right. Because they been had this shyt planned out for years and it was gonna happen regardless of what an election says. But keep voting, sucker :mjlol:
This is wrong. It didn't happen under Tom Wheeler. And it wouldn't have happened under you-know-who. This is happening because Republicans are at the head of the FCC (Ajit Pai, Michael O'Rielly) and Pai is a puppet of the telecom industry.

"Pai left his Department of Justice post in February 2001 to serve as Associate General Counsel at Verizon Communications Inc., where he handled competition matters, regulatory issues, and counseling of business units on broadband initiatives.?

Former FCC Chair Tom Wheeler: Net Neutrality Fight Destined For Courtroom

"No Neutrality Without Title II
Wheeler first reviewed what net neutrality is, and why under his leadership the Commission used Title II to put the rule in place.

The Open Internet Order of 2015, he reminded the room, created three bright-line rules for the ISPs that carry your internet traffic: No blocking, no throttling, and no discrimination.

2015: FCC officially votes to protect net neutrality, reclassify broadband

The good news, Wheeler led off, is that the Open Internet Rules have been the law of the land since 2015. But now, “Their repeal is being championed by a handful of companies; you basically know who those companies are. Comcast, AT&T, Verizon, Charter — they’re the people that dominate access to the internet today.”"

"Why Commenting Is Important
That the current FCC, under Chairman Ajit Pai, will eventually succeed in reversing the Open Internet Rule was something of a foregone conclusion in the room among presenters and the audience.

The Trump FCC has announced in no uncertain terms that they intend to repeal the rules that are now in place, at the request of these handful of companies,” Wheeler said. “They got a letter the other day [it was in April] from 800 entrepreneurs saying, ‘you can’t do that, because you’ll threaten our access, our ability to have access to reach consumers. We’ll have to go to say, mother may I to be able to get on the networks. we won’t be able to compete.'”

“Eight hundred vs four,” he added. “The other number is that there is a majority at the FCC. That is now a Republican majority. The two [Republicans] that are there now were the two votes that were against net neutrality in 2015, and they’ve made it clear that they want to repeal it.
”"

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:salute: thecoli for scaring the shiit out of me and everyone else with that dystopian scenario......

They are salivating to takeover the internet. I said it years ago, they want to turn the internet into Cable TV/Disney World, straight articial sugary world of zombies that can only receive nput and not actually provide output that isn't regulated. Or better example is China's Great Firewall, where their government regulates the most minute things....

It is confusing, both sides are using the term "Net Neutrality" to their own ends, but the basic consumer looses........the main thing is that the consumer and base user wins and censorship is pushed back...and not these slimey fukkbois trying to control content and speeds on the internet.

:scust:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Like I said to a previous poster, some people just need to leave the thinking to people like myself. It's your prerogative to be ignorant and believe everything you're told, some people are just born to be gamed. We don't need everyone to be some kind of respectable thought contributor, just smart people, shyt gets done more efficiently with less deadweight opinions in my experience. :manny:
Is this supposed to be some profound statement? It's not, really. It paints you as someone who likes to pretend to know what they're talking about, when they really don't. It's pretentious gobbledygook.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those of you who decided not to vote last November because you felt like it didn’t matter who won, this is one of the consequences of the election :francis:

If you don’t know what net neutrality is, you really need to click that link in the banner.

:what: Muthafuucka, niiggas is dying almost every day and cops are getting off and here you are talking about this internet bullshiit is the consequence of the election. Niiggas don't care about the election because they letting us die.

Fuuck politics and fuuck this internet law. If they make this shiit, so be it. Niiggas will be forced to use the internet to be productive or log they inconsequential asses the fuuck off.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Actually it paints me as someone who is aware that I don't really know what's going on and is skeptical of what people tell me and is aware of what well thought out lies and stories are. You know what I do know? How powerful the media is and how many people will blindly believe everything certain outlets will tell them.

You, otoh, seem to believe you are aware of what these people are up to, clearly because you are there and/or have some kind of plug you know into the scene, correct? :sas2:

You can't possibly be someone who considers themselves smart, yet so strongly forms a belief based solely off word of mouth, right? :sas1:
I form my beliefs on verifiable facts - like Wheeler and Sallet taking on the telecom companies in federal court, fighting to uphold net neutrality, and winning. You, on the other hand, make these bombastic speeches about how much of a deep thinker you are, backed up by conspiratorial nonsense.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
:what: Muthafuucka, niiggas is dying almost every day and cops are getting off and here you are talking about this internet bullshiit is the consequence of the election. Niiggas don't care about the election because they letting us die.

Fuuck politics and fuuck this internet law. If they make this shiit, so be it. Niiggas will be forced to use the internet to be productive or log they inconsequential asses the fuuck off.
You saying and believing fukk politics is the reason they get off.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I was thinking someone snitched on me because of my nudes....

there's no nudes